1205 6 2021-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans888d9f71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115381 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

After updating RSC2 FIRMWARE 01.04.00.00, the tilt and roll axes work normally, but the deadband and speed settings of the pan axis do not work at all. And it's not smooth, and it goes back right away as soon as it moves.

In this state, shooting cannot proceed.
Unless DJI releases a new FIRMWARE or fixes it, RSC is unlikely to be usable.

A video was also recorded. I hope you get a quick fix on this part.

the deadband is set to the maximum, and the speed is set to 5. However, the gimbal moves as fast as it appears in the video. It can be seen that the speed setting does not apply at all.

I'm attaching the video below.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/653093135

2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are aware of the case and will urge the engineers to confirm the issue. At this moment, if it is convenient, you may try to downgrade the firmware of RSC 2 to use this feature.
Method to downgrade: Click on the list in the upper left corner to enter the "About" page, click on the firmware version, press and hold the text of the firmware version for 5 seconds in "Firmware version", and then you can choose the version which you wish to downgrade to.
Please let me know if you have further concerns.
2021-12-6
Use props
fans888d9f71
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Susan Posted at 12-6 23:24
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are aware of the case and will urge the engineers to confirm the issue. At this moment, if it is convenient, you may try to downgrade the firmware of RSC 2 to use this feature.
Method to downgrade: Click on the list in the upper left corner to enter the "About" page, click on the firmware version, press and hold the text of the firmware version for 5 seconds in "Firmware version", and then you can choose the version which you wish to downgrade to.
Please let me know if you have further concerns.

I'm glad you're aware of it. I love dji products very very much. I currently use all dji products. I think the most different part from other companies is that dji pursues perfection without being clumsy. However, I am sorry that such an issue has arisen. Currently, I am the CEO of commercial video production. I couldn't use the gimbal, so I had to use another company's product in a hurry. I sent several emails saying I wanted to make a video related to dji's products, but it was rejected. I want you to know that you are so interested in dji products. Currently, I receive product support from samyangoptics in Korea, and support from laowa, and I am making commercials for smallrig global. It would be nice if dji gave me a chance to make a video. This is my Instagram address. https://www.instagram.com/batis_film/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRFpJ2upZl0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Be sure to tell your manager about me.

I hope this issue will be resolved soon.
2021-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans888d9f71 Posted at 12-6 23:49
I'm glad you're aware of it. I love dji products very very much. I currently use all dji products. I think the most different part from other companies is that dji pursues perfection without being clumsy. However, I am sorry that such an issue has arisen. Currently, I am the CEO of commercial video production. I couldn't use the gimbal, so I had to use another company's product in a hurry. I sent several emails saying I wanted to make a video related to dji's products, but it was rejected. I want you to know that you are so interested in dji products. Currently, I receive product support from samyangoptics in Korea, and support from laowa, and I am making commercials for smallrig global. It would be nice if dji gave me a chance to make a video. This is my Instagram address. https://www.instagram.com/batis_film/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRFpJ2upZl0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hi there, sorry for the belated reply, we had received the information regarding the case from our engineers. They have optimized these settings for better follow-up of the gimbal movement. I had forwarded your feedback to them for consideration of further optimization.
For your inquiry about making a DJI product video, may I know how may I help you with it? Look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-12-9
Use props
fans888d9f71
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Susan Posted at 12-9 01:29
Hi there, sorry for the belated reply, we had received the information regarding the case from our engineers. They have optimized these settings for better follow-up of the gimbal movement. I had forwarded your feedback to them for consideration of further optimization.
For your inquiry about making a DJI product video, may I know how may I help you with it? Look forward to hearing back from you.

I wonder if the firmware is correction is completed, and person, this position by means of all the company's gimbal deadband and establish how will move smoothly, in addition to the speed smooth wish to have the menu.That menu in 'ziyuntech' the actual use and there is very helpful.Also felt more stable than two light the weight of cameras, the rsc rs.Gimbal own, fine motor error rather than stabilizing force or in two rs were felt.My opinion is in position to use use more than six hours a day I hope you'll help.Through collaboration and smallrig rsc into position at 90 degrees to accessories to make it easy to use good.I actively smallrig the idea.I was, production, and the production operations in South Korea separately.Smallrig global advertising, Global Lens 'samyang', making images, reviews and product video advertising, for the review was promised.
2021-12-9
Use props
fans888d9f71
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

All have to check.The smallrig dji to help me in, I heard you the profile of me.Support for products only spend time with my money, if you can't give me my images are posted in the dji I want to make.I started YouTube from this month.I want to grow alongside dji.To send my portfolio, email address, I hope.The Varandin to the bottom of my heart.
2021-12-9
Use props
fans888d9f71
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

You seem very busy. If you can give me a chance, please send me an email at hanyamkdw8787@naver.com! So today will be a good day
2021-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules