Case for Mavic 2S & Smart Controller
464 7 2021-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pjglad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am planning on buying the Mavic Air 2S combo pack with smart controller. I would prefer a case instead of the bag it comes with. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there pjglad. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo ( DJI Smart Controller ) can give out or share what carrying case they are using  to hold and carry the said DJI Fly More Combo. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2021-12-5
Use props
fans4de048bb
New
Flight distance : 145958 ft
United States

I agree, for that price they should.
2021-12-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

For me the bag is still preferable, since it is much more easy to take with you on longer trips.
2021-12-6
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Check out your favorite internet web store. I'm not plugging anyone on a forum but there are plenty of hard case options. Mine will hold both the regular controller and smart controller at the same time.
2021-12-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will not find any better protection that using a hard case.  I prefer and use hard cases for all my drones from Nanuk.  They even offer them in various colors.
2021-12-6
Use props
Dou6ie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8984337 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I bought this case from Amazon . Lykus Titan MA210 Waterproof Hard Case for DJI Air 2S/Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo and Smart Controller.
Great case holds the air 2s combo kit plus the original controller and the smart controller plus another 2 batteries.
Dougie
2021-12-6
Use props
spetersen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501952 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Try Pgytech hard case . I got one from Amazon
2021-12-8
Use props
Advanced