Mavic Air 2S? 1/15 shutter, high-winds, no problem.
462 2 2021-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic Air 2S? 1/15 shutter, high-winds, no problem.  I'm really amazed how DJI can pull this off.  I have a hard time getting a 1/15 to be sharp even w/ a full-frame on the ground with No-wind.  This is Impressive.

OA had to go through.  It's unreliable flying sideways as it pulls up.  It's also unpredictable when flying as it disrupts your intentions by increasing altitude by itself.

2021-12-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting informational and for giving out your positive feedback for the new DJI Air 2S. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep flying.
2021-12-6
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-6 20:36
Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting informational and for giving out your positive feedback for the new DJI Air 2S. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep flying.

Need to make the C2 option for look straight down or look straight forward.  C1 should have (Narrow sense) back from the P4.  Completely disable should also be available but OA (Narrow sense) should be on All drones when held down.  Being able to "disable" OA for a bit when your brain knows more than the drone matters a lot.  You can't do anything if it detects something in front, back, and/or to the side.  This is unacceptable and dangerous at times.  I wonder how engineers who work on the Hardest parts in all areas of life (DJI and non-DJI) miss super basic issues that really matter.
2021-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules