Hover time with Rescue Jacket in the Wind :
1205 20 2021-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rainphantom
lvl.3

United States

Wanted to know what the hover time was with the Mavic 3 Rescue Jacket
The Rescue Jackets are used with the Mavic 3  to navigate the waves and land on the Water and found a nice windy night to test it on.

2021-12-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Possibly the most ridiculous video I've ever seen.
Painful to watch and completely pointless

2021-12-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Labroides Posted at 12-6 22:47
Possibly the most ridiculous video I've ever seen.
Painful to watch and completely pointless

You sure know how to make a person feel good
2021-12-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Whats the real world use case for this?
2021-12-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Montfrooij Posted at 12-7 00:38

Perhaps you'd prefer to encourage him to post more pointless and unwatchable garbage?
2021-12-7
Use props
rainphantom
lvl.3

United States

Here are a few examples of how the Drones use the Rescue jackets in Real life .The combination of the Low Center of Gravity and stream line design alows for a nice flight time and near incredible stability on the Water.
The Mavic 3 can take this even further because of its extended Flight times and works well with the Rescue Jacket.

2021-12-7
Use props
rainphantom
lvl.3

United States

The Extended Hover times in the Rain , or over the Ocean allow you to capture the Storm for a longer period of time to capture something in the sky worth capturing.  
More and more storm chasers are using the drones as well as search and rescue and the Rescue Jackets with the Wet Suit allow them to scale nicely into or out of the storm in many cases .

I just want to capture the lightning in the sky and if forced to land on the Water be able to make a retrieval with drone in Tact and ready to fly again.
Thus the reason for my test to know how long can the Mavic 3 can hover over the Water with the Rescue Jacket attached.  
Im confident we could have gotten a longer time , but it was a good real world test for many to see in real life and not staged.

2021-12-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Montfrooij Posted at 12-7 00:38

There's no reason to be courteous to spammers, particularly when their spam is so irritating and blatant.
2021-12-7
Use props
Sagepilotman
lvl.1

United States

Seems to be a lot of people really punishing any one for supporting the Mavic 3 , .
I just picked up the Mavic 3 is this the hate I have to look forward to owning a Mavic 3  that and being bullied.

Does the Forum have any rules about Shaming a Poster.
Is the Idea to shame everyone with a Mavic 3 that Posts something Positive or offers something new .  

2021-12-7
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

There are rules about advertising...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623189

VI: Advertising Services and Solicitation

We  do not allow people to post threads or to send any private messages or  emails to users that advertise any products, services, funds or  donations. This includes anything that may  compete with any items on the official DJI Store, DJI products or not.
2021-12-7
Use props
Sagepilotman
lvl.1

United States

Nicodema Posted at 12-7 03:05

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&page=1#pid623189

Oh  i see,   I watched the video and there was nothing about advertising  or product or price or link to purchase anything ,     

I am going to submit a complaint , no one should be treated like that , ,  in DJI forum.
Bullying should not be allowed.      

I feel like everyone who has a Mavic  3 is going to be Bullied if you support it in any way../

2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Labroides Posted at 12-7 02:11
There's no reason to be courteous to spammers, particularly when their spam is so irritating and blatant.

I have a different 'spam' threshold I guess.
It is not the best video I have ever seen, but I liked to watch some of it.

Maybe it is an option to 'not respond' if you don't like something.
(that is usually what I do at least, to keep it nice and cosy)
2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sagepilotman Posted at 12-7 03:28
Oh  i see,   I watched the video and there was nothing about advertising  or product or price or link to purchase anything ,     

I am going to submit a complaint , no one should be treated like that , ,  in DJI forum.

+1
2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nicodema Posted at 12-7 03:05

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&page=1#pid623189

Who is advertising?
I don't see any ads in the first post at least.
Only the ones DJI is automatically adding when you use the name of one of their products.
2021-12-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Sagepilotman Posted at 12-7 03:28

I am going to submit a complaint , no one should be treated like that , ,  in DJI forum.

Who are you kidding?
It has nothing to do with bullying or the Mavic 3.

He's already a serial spammer on another forum and only sees this one as a sales opportunity.
His subsequent posts show that clearly.
2021-12-7
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 12-7 03:36
Who is advertising?
I don't see any ads in the first post at least.
Only the ones DJI is automatically adding when you use the name of one of their products.

Coal IS phantomrain.org. The bizarre hover test video comes across alot like a promo for the float he sells. Hey, maybe it was just a comedy about a coyote and I just got the wrong end of the stick. fair enough.

Obviously Labroides is needlessly abrasive, but when was that news?
2021-12-7
Use props
rainphantom
lvl.3

United States

Sagepilotman Posted at 12-7 02:57
Seems to be a lot of people really punishing any one for supporting the Mavic 3 , .
I just picked up the Mavic 3 is this the hate I have to look forward to owning a Mavic 3  that and being bullied.

This guy has been bullying and shaming people for a long time, it s no big deal.   All that matters is the Mod said thanks for supporting the Mavic 3 .  

I posted something awhile back and that guy came down on me like i was Trash, its just how it is in DJI forum .
Dont waste your time on this.      I appreciate the support , thats awesome.      Thank you.   
2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nicodema Posted at 12-7 04:45
Coal IS phantomrain.org. The bizarre hover test video comes across alot like a promo for the float he sells. Hey, maybe it was just a comedy about a coyote and I just got the wrong end of the stick. fair enough.

Obviously Labroides is needlessly abrasive, but when was that news?

Ah, I never bothered opening the yt link, just watched it on the forum
Yeah hahahahaha.
2021-12-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 12-7 03:35
I have a different 'spam' threshold I guess.
It is not the best video I have ever seen, but I liked to watch some of it.

Me too monty,   if nothing else at least this is drone related.
2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 12-7 07:01
Me too monty,   if nothing else at least this is drone related.

Exactly
2021-12-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, all. We have watched the video and considered this post as a temporarily effective post after discussion.
Two reasons: 1. The post does not have an advertisement link, content, or obvious intentions to promote the third-party accessories.
                         2. Explain his opinion and the motivation for posting this video and content and we think is reasonable.
However, we want to reserve the decision to delete this post for now since the accuse of pointless content in this post can not be ignored.
Moreover, this post is on the verge to infringe IIIa: Threads - 3. Refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, etc.
We hope there are more and more contented and instrumental or creational posts in Forum. To this end, please adhere to the Forum Rules.
Here is the link:https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html
Please do not quarrel in the post, you may turn to DJI moderators for help. Thanks for your supports and understanding.
2021-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules