YELLOW FLASHING RC DISCONNECTION DURING FLIGHT
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yanborisov
New

Ukraine

Im from crimea it was ukraine now its russia i bought new phantom 2 and first flight i got disconnected to RC thanks God fly home worked. Ok i did tx calibration imu calibration (basic and advanced) next time fly and again yellow in the air and no connection to rc/ fly home/// HELP ME PLEASE!! HERE THE VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qkh4rM1Tws&feature=youtu.be
2015-8-3
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

When inside please take those props off.  Try and see ifnthisnhelps. On the bottom of the Phantom on the side where the compass cable comes out on the landing gear 1 in away is a small hole. Turn off the RC. Push the button in that hole down and the LED will come on. Turn on the RC and you should hear a beep. This sanity had bound to the controller. See if all works now. If it continues to drop the Signal by loosing the RC connection then there is a hardware issue and you need to call DJI. If it binds and hold you are good to go. Hope that helps.
2015-8-4
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

probably some problems with antennas.. if you will not be able to solve it by yourself, you'd better send it to china DJI for repair. good luck
2015-8-4
Use props
yanborisov
New

Russia

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-8-4 16:24
When inside please take those props off.  Try and see ifnthisnhelps. On the bottom of the Phantom on ...

thank u mate i ll try this!!
2015-8-4
Use props
yanborisov
New

Ukraine

nothing helped(((
2015-8-5
Use props
Stinky Pete
lvl.1

Canada

I had exactly the same issues and tried everything possible but nothing worked so shipped it back to dealer to figure out.
2015-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules