RC1A controller with MAVIC 2 ENTERPRISE
2273 3 2021-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TopView S.r.l.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34577 ft
Italy

Does the RC1A controller work with MAVIC 2 ENTERPRISE dual?
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TopView S.r.l. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The standard remote controller model of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise is the same as that of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ( which is divided into RC1A / RC1B due to different batches ). The hardware is also the same. However, please do not mix them, because the firmware is different. If you want to purchase a DJI remote controller for the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise, kindly please contact your DJI dealer. Thank you.
2021-12-13
Use props
TopView S.r.l.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34577 ft
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-13 19:30
Hello there TopView S.r.l. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The standard remote controller model of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise is the same as that of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ( which is divided into RC1A / RC1B due to different batches ). The hardware is also the same. However, please do not mix them, because the firmware is different. If you want to purchase a DJI remote controller for the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise, kindly please contact your DJI dealer. Thank you.

So if i have own a standard remote controller for a Mavic 2 ( RC1A / RC1B ) i need to load a new firmware? If so, how to do it? Many Thanks
2021-12-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can't comment on whether or not the RC1A/RC1B  will work on the Enterprise but I can say that the RC1A and RC1B differ in more than just their batches.
The RC1A creates DAT flight logs the RC1B does not.
They are interchangable when used with the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom and I do get occasionally get differing firmware warnings but as yet that has not stiopped a flight. My Pro and Zoom both came with RC1B's but I got RC1A's for both as I like to have the DAT's the RC1A's are now the primary controllers and the RC1B's are the secondary controllers.
2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules