3110 10 2021-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnny fiveo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2997710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well after spending a lot of money on the smart controller with the drone, I find out that DJI won't bluetooth to an Apple product. I have photos on the controller. Can anyone help me get them to my iphone or ANY Apple product. Getting aggravated with DJI and them removing features from their products AFTER advertising what you can do.
2021-12-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just curious but have blue tooth transmission rates increased, I occasionally use it to tranfer single images from a phone to my laptop (both 'old') but it is so slow that if I am shifting more than  3 or 4 photos I connect the phone and computer by USB cable.
2021-12-13
Use props
johnny fiveo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-13 16:05
Just curious but have blue tooth transmission rates increased, I occasionally use it to tranfer single images from a phone to my laptop (both 'old') but it is so slow that if I am shifting more than  3 or 4 photos I connect the phone and computer by USB cable.

I'm using the smart controller. Has the bluetooth option, but low and behold, DJI is not compatible with IOS. Wish I knew that BEFORE purchasing. The photos are on the controller. Can't seem to figure out how to get them to my devices for post.
2021-12-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

johnny fiveo Posted at 12-13 16:07
I'm using the smart controller. Has the bluetooth option, but low and behold, DJI is not compatible with IOS. Wish I knew that BEFORE purchasing. The photos are on the controller. Can't seem to figure out how to get them to my devices for post.

NOTHING connects to Iphone Bluetooth! It is not just DJI!!
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there johnny fiveo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2021-12-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Why mess around trying to transfer pix that way at all?
The fastest and simplest way is to pop the SD card from the drone, put it in a $3 USB adaptor and put that in your computer.
Faster and simpler every time.
2021-12-13
Use props
Drone Shot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2169619 ft
Sweden

If you're using the DJI GO4 app on the SC you can use Go Share to transfer to an iPhone.
2021-12-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im using Sendanywhere to transfer photos from smart controller to iPhone.  Its free with adverts.
2021-12-14
Use props
johnny fiveo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-13 16:17
NOTHING connects to Iphone Bluetooth! It is not just DJI!!

I have zero issues connecting my Nikon Z50 to my Iphone 13 Pro Max and transferring videos and photos.  
2021-12-14
Use props
johnny fiveo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-13 21:22
Hello there johnny fiveo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

I will try my ipad next. I did try my wife's iPhone. Same problem.
2021-12-14
Use props
johnny fiveo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 12-13 21:58
Why mess around trying to transfer pix that way at all?
The fastest and simplest way is to pop the SD card from the drone, put it in a $3 USB adaptor and put that in your computer.
Faster and simpler every time.

Any other given day I would absolutely do it this way. But I did not have an SD card in the drone at the time. Thanks though.
2021-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules