Access Permissions
3394 2 2021-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maceys
lvl.1

United States

I am trying to access my Mavic Pro on the DJI GO 4 app. I have a Pixel3a running Android 12 and have installed the new version of GO 4 so it no longer crashes upon opening. I can get the app to open, and connect to the aircraf on the home "Equipment" screen, but when I select "Go Fly" I get a popup that says to give the app access permissions to my cell location and files. My settings are adjusted so the app has access, but I still cannot get past that screen in the app. I've tried re-installing the app, turning off and on permissions, and restarting my phone and the aircraft. Does anyone have other ideas?
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there maceys. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Pixel 3a ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Pro and on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Pixel 3a will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.
2021-12-14
Use props
maceys
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for the response. I've tried this on multiple different DJI aircraft and every time get a notification to update my location settings, but cannot get past that screen. My phone used to work with these aircraft and the DJI Go 4 app up until the Android 12 update. I tried using an Ipad and was able to connect to the aircraft without any issues. Do you have any other solutions so that my phone works with the DJI Go 4 app again?
2022-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules