480 4 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa10d16a7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 504649 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shot this yesterday.  Wish it had smooth waypoints.

Questions about Hyperlapse....

1.  I can never seem to get 30 seconds of finished product.  Battery is always at 95% or better.  Sometimes it'll show 30 sec, sometimes it'll only show 15 sec as options.  Always have ability to select 2sec, 3 sec, etc... it's just the final product.
2.  Is there a way to maually set shutter speed?  Would like to use an ND filter and get blurring to show motion
3.  OMG can we PLEASE turn off the damn 1975 film camera auto-winder sound effect on EVERY... SINGLE.... FRAME?!?!?   Yes, you can turn all the sound off on the RC Pro, but then I can't hear "Fly with Caution" over and over and over when a plane's ADS-B signal comes in and out over and over.  But seriously, muting all sound you might miss an urgent warning.
4.  Why only 25fps?  
5.  Any way to get smooth waypoints?  You can see a robotic movement from one waypoint to another... should be a spline curve to smooth all the waypoints out into a single fluid movement, right?

2021-12-15
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not a fan of the automatic time-laps unless you need movement. I like more static ones and I don't use the automatic ones. I like to take my shots every 2 or 3 seconds and put them together by myself because there is no flexibility in the automatic ones. I will love to have a POI and their set to 2s shots but is not possible.
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition I will post some information on how to do Hyperlapse for the DJI Mavic 3. Thank you.

2021-12-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I really like the hyperlapse kind of video's but this one is not smooth indeed.
I hope they can tweak it more.
2021-12-16
Use props
fansa10d16a7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 504649 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-15 19:13
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition I will post some information on how to do Hyperlapse for the DJI Mavic 3. Thank you.

[view_image]

It’s the RC Pro in the Cine package
2021-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules