ipad
347 4 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maninblack59
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4767733 ft
United States

I’m having trouble running either one, the Mavic Air 2 or the Mini 2 with ipad 7th gen , it keeps telling me overload cpu and my video isn’t clear at all so I’m wondering what ipad these people are using I’m having kno problems with my iPhone 11 at all
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Maninblack59. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having these trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, the DJI Fly application will test the usage of the mobile device's CPU. When the CPU is overloaded, decoding of transmission and flight communication system may be affected and the device will get hot. Kindly please try to switch the mobile device to Airplane Mode to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2021-12-15
Use props
Maninblack59
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4767733 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-15 20:31
Hello there Maninblack59. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having these trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, the DJI Fly application will test the usage of the mobile device's CPU. When the CPU is overloaded, decoding of transmission and flight communication system may be affected and the device will get hot. Kindly please try to switch the mobile device to Airplane Mode to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

Great idea I already switched mobile devices and only the ipad had issues so I shut most everything off and turned airplane mode on and flew the mini 2 with kno issues so hopefully your idea worked thank you for the info
MD
2021-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Maninblack59 Posted at 12-17 08:36
Great idea I already switched mobile devices and only the ipad had issues so I shut most everything off and turned airplane mode on and flew the mini 2 with kno issues so hopefully your idea worked thank you for the info
MD

Hi there Maninblack59. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that everything is working well now. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2021-12-20
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

I have the same
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules