DJI Spark Won't Initialis no ESC lights
1069 1 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tkippie
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Everyone

This is my first post and hope it will make sense.

I have searched Google/Youtube but no answers found about the issue I have with my DJI Spark

I had a crash and broke the frame...losing the housing and 1 motor.
Found the drone and everything was working (Video feed, GPS) except it obviously could not take off without the 4th motor assembly.

I ordered a replacement frame, new motor and esc along with some extra bits and bobs
Followed the Youtube tutorials about replacing a motor and followed everything to the T

Long story short, new motor and all the other bits transferred to the new body shell and assembled.
Now when I turn the drone on, it powers up (Fan starts spinning) but nothing initialises. The esc LED's do not come on and it beeps all the time.
After about a minute the fan stops and then starts up again. Checked to see if an of the esc's got hot....none do.
The motor /blades twitch upon every beep. I triple checked all the connections and fittings and I believe I have not missed anything.

If someone could advise what the cause could be, I would appreciate the advise.

....and no it is no longer under warranty :-(

Thanks everyone in advance

Video attached of the startup and beeping
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vk1ku49uzmk3p02/Dji%20Spark-1.m4v?dl=0

2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tkippie. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.
2021-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules