This site is terrible Not the people the site.
854 5 2021-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

Anyone else notice this site constantly freezes my browser. I have tried different browsers and i have tried different computers or tablets. Same results if i try to browse around after about 15 minutes my browser will no longer respond.
Other issues:
On Android
I can't cut and paste
When i try to post if the post is over 10 lines or so the text and you can't scroll you have to enter a bunch of blank lines to see your text. Then I have to delete all the blank lines or have a post with a bunch of blank lines at the bottom.
Auto capitalize doesn’t work after you end a sentence with a period.
Spell check doesn’t correct errors.
I can go on and on.
This only happens on this site. No other site. With the billions and billions of dollars this company makes you would think they would hire somebody to write some code that works. You would think with a forum that solves most of their problems for them for free they would make it easy to use but like everything else, once they have your money they don't care. Sorry for any typos its just too difficult to try to get
to the top text and proofread it.
2021-12-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im on MacOS and IOS and dont have those issues.
2021-12-19
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

What device(s) are you using the site on? What browsers? What software versions? Could revising some of those help? Does these problems occur on multiple devices, or only on one?

I am using this mostly on a Windows 10 tablet hybrid and having no problems.
2021-12-19
Use props
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

I've been trying several android devises with several browsers. It only happens on this site. I know I can start up a computer and try it from there but that seems like a waste of time since everything else works fine from one of my Android devices and I don't visit the site too often since dji never seems to have answers for there problems.
2021-12-20
Use props
ATKAS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112303 ft
Australia

Mate, I use this forum...for what it's worth...on three Windows PCs (W10 x2 and W11), my Android mobile (Samsung S10+), Android tablet, and my iPad mini 5th gen...none of the issues you've mentioned. No offense, but think it might be more your end than DJIs. Hope you find a workable solution
2021-12-22
Use props
ATKAS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112303 ft
Australia

ATKAS Posted at 12-22 03:20
Mate, I use this forum...for what it's worth...on three Windows PCs (W10 x2 and W11), my Android mobile (Samsung S10+), Android tablet, and my iPad mini 5th gen...none of the issues you've mentioned. No offense, but think it might be more your end than DJIs. Hope you find a workable solution

Further to that, could it be location based? I noticed you have a Holden avatar and HSV name (both Oz), but located in the USA. VPN issue???
Just trying to help
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules