2059 10 2021-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Im sure this is something that should be easy to implement, and I'm sure its been asked for before by many, but yet it still hasnt been added.

Auto RECORD on Prop Start, Stop record on prop stop.

Litchi does it so its in the APK ( I know that Litchi doesnt yet support Mini 2) but the feature has been available on Litchi since the Phantom 2

I know this may fall on deaf ears as DJI seems to be ignorant of feature requests but hey its Xmas maybe they will surprise us.

2021-12-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Let me guess, if there is a response it will be, "we have passed your comments on to blah blah blah".
Such a feature would need to have alternative settings as well, not every one wants to record from take off.
If, as happens, you forget to stop recording before you switch the drone off then simply switch the drone on again and let it boot, that's rescued several "oh damn, I forgot to stop recording" videos for me.
2021-12-19
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-19 07:17
Let me guess, if there is a response it will be, "we have passed your comments on to blah blah blah".
Such a feature would need to have alternative settings as well, not every one wants to record from take off.
If, as happens, you forget to stop recording before you switch the drone off then simply switch the drone on again and let it boot, that's rescued several "oh damn, I forgot to stop recording" videos for me.

Sorry should have mentioned, for those that don’t know, it’s a setting in Litchi

Also it stops recording when the props stop, so no there is no chance of having a corrupted file, see Litchi think of everything to make their app better
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-12-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-19 19:01
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

I remember this being asked on the P4P forum, may have even asked myself, this is what, 3/4 years ago, the techs ignored it then, why should they start listening now

If Litchi can do it, then it should be such a simple implementation, why are the techs ignoring such a simple request?
2021-12-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2021-12-20
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-19 19:01

Hi

Yeah thanks
2021-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Keep flying and Happy Holidays to you and to your family. .
2021-12-22
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

In the words of the 'Stones' song "You can't always get what you want".
2021-12-23
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 12-19 20:48
I remember this being asked on the P4P forum, may have even asked myself, this is what, 3/4 years ago, the techs ignored it then, why should they start listening now  

If Litchi can do it, then it should be such a simple implementation, why are the techs ignoring such a simple request?

because it seems they care little about the customers
2021-12-23
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would appear that way and then they go ahead and implement things such as EXP when I've hardly seen any call for that, go figure...
2021-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules