B&H RC Pro controller package
497 3 2021-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LEADNAV
lvl.2
United States

Just received my Air2s Fly more package with the RC Pro controller as a combo from B&H (Few You Tube videos on this out there). Skipping past all the unanswered questions on why this RC Pro works and is sent as a package through B&H, if it actually works with the Mavic 3...if it works from B&H then why hasn't DJI released this with their packages...and all that....

Regardless of those unanswered questions, it is a DJI product, it was sent as a package with the RC Pro controller, it does work together...but my question is...

Should I run the available updates it's suggesting on the controller and drone? Just opened it up and synced it. With all the updates available popping up and all the unanswered questions above...

Just wandering if updating it will brick the controller with the Air2s in whatever configuration B&H has it working in?

2021-12-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The combo was put together by DJI due to a shortage of the older smart controller. B&H just sells it. I would update.
2021-12-19
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 500449 ft
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-19 07:08
The combo was put together by DJI due to a shortage of the older smart controller. B&H just sells it. I would update.

Agree, do the suggested updates.
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LEADNAV. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As posted above it would be best to do the said update for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules