Where are the DJI people????
667 3 2021-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

Where is tech support when there is really a problem. When most of the problems are already answered in the forum. They're the first to jump in and take credit. On the tougher questions where they don't know the answer they wait for someone more knowledgeable in the forum to supply the answer. Then they jump in and say we're glad we solved your problem. Finally there are the actual problems either with their hardware or their software. When those are posted they are no where to be found. If you email tech support with an actual problem, they don't answer it (my case). Some people  get a canned answer: We're working on it etc, Even if the issues have been present for months. Here are just 2 examples both of which effect me
1. The updates to the fly app after 1.5.1 (2025) do not work  
    with Android OS 12 this is a known fact. Yet look at all the
    people still posting about it. They have started showing up
    in these post because there are so many negative post.
    However, they keep posting the same reply. Uninstall,
    reinstall, send logs etc, etc. IT DOESN’T WORK!!!!!!  Admit it
    and fix it.
2. The app forcing users to log in everytime you launch it. So
     no flying in an area where there is no cell service. This one
    they ignore it in the forum and they ignore email to "tech   
    support"  No reply, nothing. ITS A PROBLEM fix it.
With the new batch of drones coming out from other manufacturers you will no longer be the only one in the game and with this attitude you are going to loose allot of money. Whenever someone ask me about my drone I make sure to tell them about ALL the problems. It's unfortunate because the drones aren't bad but the support is non existent. If you can't fly them the quality of the drone is a mute point.

Let's see if this post gets a reply from one of them (canned responses don't count, since they mean nothing).
2021-12-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You might be better off posting in the service section,  DJI is more active there - https://forum.dji.com/forum-133-1.html
2021-12-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience.
For the first problem, the latest DJI FLY App is v.1.5.4. Please download it from our website.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Generally, we recommend using the compatible phone on the corresponding compatibility list.
For the second problem, please uninstall your App and reinstall the newest version to have a try.
About  If you email tech support with an actual problem, they don't answer it (my case)., may we know the ticket number? We will check your case and forward it to our teams.
Please tell us your feedback. Thanks!  
2021-12-21
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

wrong section i think
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now