DJI FLY APP
387 10 2021-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peter
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i DOWN LOADED THE fLY APP and at the end it went to Academy  with three subjects on it and it has frozen . I have uninstalled twice but it still the same

2021-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please send us a screenshot to further verify your issue?
2021-12-21
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

this is interesting
2021-12-22
Use props
djiuser_HNk3bqHrK9Rl
lvl.1
Australia

I have exactly the same problem. Brand new  mini 2 with all the extras , loaded up dji fly 1.5.4 from your site, powered everything up and logged in, then shows academy dialog box over screen which cannot be closed, academy button is inactive. Cannot fly drone. Used a new samsung s20, then tried a s8, both did exactly the same thing. Pretty poor for over a thousand dollars spent on a present and it does not work.

Did a heap of digging on google last night ( up to 3am) and found it is a fairly common problem and loading up dji fly 1.4.2 seems to have the academy button working as it should, but i have not tested flight or anything else yet. If i let it update to 1.5.1 or 1.5.4  I have the problem back.
I would think I would not have access to all the latest features or firmware using the 1.4.2 version.  
Can this be fixed?
And yes it is a present for my wife.
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_HNk3bqHrK9Rl Posted at 12-22 22:36
I have exactly the same problem. Brand new  mini 2 with all the extras , loaded up dji fly 1.5.4 from your site, powered everything up and logged in, then shows academy dialog box over screen which cannot be closed, academy button is inactive. Cannot fly drone. Used a new samsung s20, then tried a s8, both did exactly the same thing. Pretty poor for over a thousand dollars spent on a present and it does not work.

Did a heap of digging on google last night ( up to 3am) and found it is a fairly common problem and loading up dji fly 1.4.2 seems to have the academy button working as it should, but i have not tested flight or anything else yet. If i let it update to 1.5.1 or 1.5.4  I have the problem back.

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue. We are very concerned about this case and hope to know more details for investigation.
Could you please provide a screen recording of the issue, the system version of your mobile device, and then export the app log (/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG) for us? Please also tell us which country/region you are located. We hope to receive your early reply.
2021-12-23
Use props
djiuser_HNk3bqHrK9Rl
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 12-23 00:49
Hi there, we are sorry for the issue. We are very concerned about this case and hope to know more details for investigation.
Could you please provide a screen recording of the issue, the system version of your mobile device, and then export the app log (/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG) for us? Please also tell us which country/region you are located. We hope to receive your early reply.
Hi, sorry for the delay , poor internet.

Phone info in attached pictures. Hopefully the pics loaded.
GalaxyS20 FE, Android 11.
The log file location you asked for does not exist, but it does on my samsung S8 that is running dji fly vers. 1.4.2 (1006). Version 1.5.4 did the exact same thing on my S8 Android 9 that is happening on the S20.

I've now got dji fly vers 1.5.4 working on my S8. Had to delete data & cache before deleting  dji fly, restart phone, install vers1.4.2(1006), hook up to mini2 & controller (check everything works), then apply the update to ver1.5.4, recheck everything works as expected. S8 is now running dji fly 1.5.4 .
I'm going to try the same thing with the S20 and see what happens.
I'm in Queensland, Australia.
Regards
Graham

Update ;  S20 is now running  the latest dji fly 1.5.4 using the same method.
2021-12-23
Use props
djiuser_KcOIqNVMiiNY
lvl.1
Italy

I have problems when editing a video with the dji fly app, I have an annoying pixelated band at the bottom of the video
2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_KcOIqNVMiiNY
lvl.1
Italy

I have problems when editing a video with the dji fly app, I have an annoying pixelated band at the bottom of the video
2021-12-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_HNk3bqHrK9Rl Posted at 12-23 07:05
Hi, sorry for the delay , poor internet.

Phone info in attached pictures. Hopefully the pics loaded.

Hi Graham, thank you for getting back with the details. Just to double confirm, the DJI Fly app is now working on both of your Samsung phones, right?
2021-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_KcOIqNVMiiNY Posted at 12-24 12:09

Hi there, sorry to read about the issue. For better assistance, please provide a sample video for us to confirm further about this. Thank you very much.
2021-12-25
Use props
djiuser_HNk3bqHrK9Rl
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 12-25 22:59
Hi Graham, thank you for getting back with the details. Just to double confirm, the DJI Fly app is now working on both of your Samsung phones, right?

Hi Susan,  thanks for getting back to me.
Yes Dji fly app is now working on both phones. I had to do a clean install of dji fly app version 1.4.2 from another site and  then update to version 1.5.4 to make it work. Both phones are not modified in any way.
2021-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules