Error 30224 again
516 7 2021-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nasnat
lvl.2
Israel

So, after I had this issue a year ago (when the mini2 was new)
I have this again, I can't update (it got stuck or something), and the dji assistant 2 can't update the mini2
so I guess I'm stuck until next update?!

anyone have any solution?
2021-12-22
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

You can actually update the Mini 2 via the DJI Assistant, though it's not supported 'out of the box'.

Search YouTube for "DJI Mini 2 Assistant Hack"...

It's not really a hack, you just change a value in a config file and the firmware update/downgrade/refresh option becomes available.

I'm pointing you to YouTube rather than describing the process here as you also need to remove the 'Read Only' flag on the file before editing and the various videos on YouTube explain the process well

I have used this method myself a few times while trying to get my battery firmware to update, BUT as this involves tweaking the software from its standard settings I can't be responsible for anything bad that happens.

That said, I did receive an email from DJI Support asking me to try a fw update ony Mini 2 using DJI Assistant so they do suggest it themselves sometimes.

-N.O.T.
2021-12-22
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

In fact, here is a link to the video I followed:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=256556&pid=2631183&page=1&extra=&mobile=2#pid2631183

-N.O.T.
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nasnat. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mini 2. Kindly please check whether the DJI Fly is updated. Please download the latest DJI Fly via the official DJI Website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-12-22
Use props
djiuser_isIW6GnIyEBu
New

Poland

I have dji mini 2 after the update, the drone does not connect to the controller, it shows error 30224. I just bought the device and it does not work anymore, it cost so much and it does not work.  How can I fix it? A have smartfon huawei p30 pro.
2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_isIW6GnIyEBu
New

Poland

Good morning,
I bought a drone mini 2, after connecting it to the controller and connected to it, the drone displayed in the application to download updates.  The update has reached 40% and has stopped.  Now error 30224 pops up and there is nothing you can do.  The drone does not connect to the controller and the update does not want to be downloaded further because the drone is not connected to the controller.  The error pops up on both the huawei p30 pro and samsung s8 smartphone
Screenshot_20211226_141048_dji.go.v5.jpg
2021-12-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try using the Assistant 2 for consumer drones as described above.
2021-12-26
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-22 19:07
Hello there nasnat. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mini 2. Kindly please check whether the DJI Fly is updated. Please download the latest DJI Fly via the official DJI Website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

DJI Stephen, you forgot to ask if he had had a hard crash with the said drone!
2021-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules