570 8 2021-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soyguille
lvl.2
Flight distance : 288655 ft
Spain

Hello

I have recently extended my Care Refresh program on my Mini 2 purchased a year ago,  I will like to know if I sell my Mini 2 how my I transfer Care Refresh to the next ownwer if it is posible.

Thanks for coments
2021-12-22
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing. this is interesting
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, soyguille. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. I tried to check some information using your DJI Forum details but I was not able to find an active DJI Care refresh plan on your DJI Mini 2. Could you please provide me with the serial number over PM? Please note that the service plan is bonded to the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.
2021-12-22
Use props
soyguille
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 12-22 15:15
Hi, soyguille. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. I tried to check some information using your DJI Forum details but I was not able to find an active DJI Care refresh plan on your DJI Mini 2. Could you please provide me with the serial number over PM? Please note that the service plan is bonded to the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

Hello
I don’t know what you asking about PM
My mini 2 serial number is : 3Q4CH9R3A32860
Mini 2 DJI Care refresh + was purchased on 2021-11-30 17:42:45 (UTC)

Anyway there will be more users that may be interested to know how is posible to transfer the care refresh to a new owner
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

soyguille Posted at 12-22 15:52
Hello
I don’t know what you asking about PM
My mini 2 serial number is : 3Q4CH9R3A32860

Hi soyguille, please be advised that the DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serial number instead of the user. Since DJI Care Refresh for Mini 2 support's Flyaway coverage, you can move the device from your account in DJI Fly app (route: Profile > Device Management > Remove Device from Account) and remind the buyer to bind the flyaway coverage, then the buyer will be able to use the DJI Care Refresh benefit.
2021-12-22
Use props
soyguille
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 12-22 18:46
Hi soyguille, please be advised that the DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serial number instead of the user. Since DJI Care Refresh for Mini 2 support's Flyaway coverage, you can move the device from your account in DJI Fly app (route: Profile > Device Management > Remove Device from Account) and remind the buyer to bind the flyaway coverage, then the buyer will be able to use the DJI Care Refresh benefit.

It is grate to know that DJI gives this support.

This is an important feature that allow to maintain confidence in DJI products

Thanks a lot for this information
2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

soyguille Posted at 12-23 04:04
It is grate to know that DJI gives this support.

This is an important feature that allow to maintain confidence in DJI products

We appreciate your feedback. Feel free to reach out at any time for any DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2021-12-23
Use props
djiuser_JEsIES6owtXx
New

Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-23 07:02
We appreciate your feedback. Feel free to reach out at any time for any DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Hi Diana,
If i buy a second hand mini2 (just 2 months old) can i take out dji's care refresh on it?
(I already have an air2 with care refresh)
Thanks
2021-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_JEsIES6owtXx Posted at 12-31 05:09
Hi Diana,
If i buy a second hand mini2 (just 2 months old) can i take out dji's care refresh on it?
(I already have an air2 with care refresh)

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. Please take note of the following conditions when purchasing DJI Care Refresh.

DJI Care Refresh can be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated product;

· Aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours;
· Handheld device activated within the last 30 days;

If the product does not meet the above conditions, please contact DJI Support and send the product back or apply for video verification DJI Care Refresh can be purchased within 72 hours after the verification is passed and you receive a purchasing notice. Hope this helps.

FAQ
2021-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules