iPhone 13 pro experience on DJI OM4
6531 3 2021-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sfi52AWaB7Sb
lvl.1
Costa Rica

I just upgraded from iPhone 11 Pro to iPhone 13 pro. I used the OM 4 yesterday for the first time with this newer phone after having lots of experience using it with the iPhone 11 Pro which worked great. Here are my experiences with the iPhone 13 pro:
1. The Mimo app on the new phone launched with no problems and prompted to link the gimbal with the new phone via Bluetooth and did so seamlessly.
2. At rest the gimbal doesn’t hold the phone perfectly level. This occurs in portrait  or landscape modes.
3. All the buttons work perfectly.
4. The tracking function is jittery, it seems like it lets the subject move too far to one side on the screen and then it rushes to catch up,
5. Sometimes the gimbal head appears in the shot - right edge. See attached image.
I have not found any workarounds for these issues. I hope this helps others in making future purchases decisions.
2021-12-23
Use props
djiuser_sfi52AWaB7Sb
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Holds phone slanted
C0F46E35-CC9F-49B2-8F1F-577830616B32.jpeg
2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 13 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM4. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and for the DJI Mimo application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM4 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 13 Pro will be able to work on the DJI OM4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized and tested with the said DJI gimbal and for the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time when in use. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en5.pdf ). In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. Thank you.
2021-12-23
Use props
djiuser_n0htCaXsUNzW
New

Macao

Stephen does the om5 work with iPhone 13 pro max
2021-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules