Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reigo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1672146 ft
Estonia

Hi.

Can anyone help to solve this issue?
When trying to use Facebook live stream feature, the Smart Controller gives a following error message:

For Your account security, logging into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled. You may be able to continue by updating the app you´re logging in from and trying again.

I´m using the latest firmware at this date (V01.01.0064) and have tried to renew the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 over USB for several times - with no success. The error message still persists.

Is there any known fix for this issue?
2021-12-23
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

It's not the firmware, it's the browser. Try installing Chrome browser.
2021-12-23
Use props
Reigo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1672146 ft
Estonia

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-23 15:44
It's not the firmware, it's the browser. Try installing Chrome browser.

Actually it´s all about the firmware.
Browser has nothing to do with this issue.

I do not need to browse Facebook from my Smart Controller, I need to stream live feed to FB by using the built-in menu commands, which DJI Go 4 has.

It would be absurd to launch some other app while mid air, for streaming function anyways.
So - there must be some firmware-specific solution to this issue.
Maybe downgrading would help, but DJI Assistant 2 does not give option for downgrading the firmware. Factory reset also does not actually perform a factory reset, it only deletes some files from Smart controller, it does not restore the firmware to earlier version, which the SC had originally installed.
2021-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules