518 8 2021-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Whenever I click on Report to report some of the frequent spamming in the forum, nothing is ever done about it.
Does the Report function work?
Does anyone monitor reports and act on them?

2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Labroides. Thanks for your prompt support all the time. Would you please tell us the name of spammers and their links? We will handle them. Your feedback has been forwarded to our designated teams. Much appreciate your support and understanding.
2021-12-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-23 19:25
Hello, Labroides. Thanks for your prompt support all the time. Would you please tell us the name of spammers and their links? We will handle them. Your feedback has been forwarded to our designated teams. Much appreciate your support and understanding.

I see them all the time.
Here's one I spotted yesterday and reported:
jamesjohnson123
2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Labroides Posted at 12-23 19:35
I see them all the time.
Here's one I spotted yesterday and reported:
jamesjohnson123

Hi, there. Thanks for your report. We have banned him. There may be a delay in the Report function. Sorry for your inconvenience. You can report to us and we will react to you ASAP.  
2021-12-23
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I'll have to agree on feeling like the Report function seems to have no effect (at least not immediately). It is usually way faster to report threads in the Forum Issues section.
2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 12-29 16:14
I'll have to agree on feeling like the Report function seems to have no effect (at least not immediately). It is usually way faster to report threads in the Forum Issues section.

Hello, HGDC84. Sorry for any inconvenience. To maintain everyone's community, we are always here. You may report suspected spammers for us, we will react to you ASAP.  
2021-12-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-29 23:28
Hello, HGDC84. Sorry for any inconvenience. To maintain everyone's community, we are always here. You may report suspected spammers for us, we will react to you ASAP.

That's okay, I do understand you have many duties and you can't do everything immediately. And as said before, reporting the spam in the Forum Issues section is faster. Whenever I have reported some there, you have acted very quickly, thank you for that :-)
2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 12-30 06:30
That's okay, I do understand you have many duties and you can't do everything immediately. And as said before, reporting the spam in the Forum Issues section is faster. Whenever I have reported some there, you have acted very quickly, thank you for that :-)

Thanks for your understanding and support. Happy new year in advance.
2021-12-30
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-30 22:09
Thanks for your understanding and support. Happy new year in advance.

Thanks, you too! :-)
2021-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules