DJI Care Refresh How to verify if registered correctly?
5748 7 2021-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

"Therefore, in order to use the flyaway replacement service on your  products, please be sure to go to [Profile] - [Device Management] in the  app to bind your app account with the aircraft in advance, and also to  bind the remote controller with the aircraft.
The flyaway replacement service cannot be used if the flyaway  aircraft was not bound with the account and remote controller, or if the  account or remote controller was unbounded before the flyaway occurred."

How do I verify everything was registered correctly?
The profile in the app shows  a weird user name compared to my online account that I used to purchase the Mini 2, I used the same user e-mail/password online and on the app! I've flow many times but the app only shows 1 flight? I just checked my other phone, it has all the other flights listed, which means there are more flights on the tablet.

2021-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. Please send us an email to djicare@dji.com, provide us with the serial number of your drone, and screenshots of your app shows, our team will help to check and confirm it. Thanks.
2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

You can also check conveniently at this link: Djicare check
2021-12-25
Use props
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-24 23:08
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. Please send us an email to , provide us with the serial number of your drone, and screenshots of your app shows, our team will help to check and confirm it. Thanks.

Why can't I post any thing now? I create a new post, enter text but there is no post button, it just becomes a 'Draft'
2021-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WaterMaster Posted at 12-25 20:39
Why can't I post any thing now? I create a new post, enter text but there is no post button, it just becomes a 'Draft'

Hi WaterMaster, could you please provide a screenshot of the page you saw for better assistance?
At the moment, you may also try to use the 'Ctrl+Enter" key to see if the thread can be posted. Or you may try a different browser to isolate the issue.
2021-12-25
Use props
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-12-25 22:23
Hi WaterMaster, could you please provide a screenshot of the page you saw for better assistance?
At the moment, you may also try to use the 'Ctrl+Enter" key to see if the thread can be posted. Or you may try a different browser to isolate the issue.

FireFox 96.0.1 is causing the issue, with Chrome I can edit the drat posts and submit them.

Thanks
2022-1-15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In chrome the button can also disappear, it is still there though, and still pressable, just invisible lol
2022-1-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WaterMaster Posted at 1-15 16:25
FireFox 96.0.1 is causing the issue, with Chrome I can edit the drat posts and submit them.

Thanks

Thank you for your update on this case and happy to hear that it has been sorted.
2022-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules