Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi,

My Icons have stopped updating in my product profile. It stopped when it reached 7 rows. (21 products)

Its missing Mavic 3 Cine, Osmo Action 2, Mini CE and OM5

Is this a limit on the website. Or some other issue?

I use this all the time to check if the poster who makes negative or positive comments actually owns the product or just repeating the views of others.

Can DJI answer please.

2021-12-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

You do have a lot of Dji products.
2021-12-25
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

"I use this all the time to check if the poster who makes negative or positive comments actually owns the product or just repeating the views of others."

OK, but that does not necessarily mean they do not own the drone. For example, I have an M2P, bought used, so no icon for me. I also had a second Mini, also bought used, so just one Mini icon for me.
2021-12-25
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

I can relate to that Gary. I too have 2 Mini 2 quadcopters, and 1 M2P which I purchased used. The icon for the M2P didn't show of course but an unfortunate incident saw it crash to the ground. Changed the props and it flew and manoeuvred ok but had issues with some settings. I had renewed the Dji care refresh on the machine and was advised by Dji to send it to the Netherlands for repair. Dji returned a new M2P to me at no cost and I found then that I had the icon under my name details.
2021-12-26
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Yet again I say, my original Mavic Pro was bought used and yet there is the icon.
2021-12-26
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Suren Posted at 12-25 16:31
You do have a lot of Dji products.

Indeed.
2021-12-26
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 12-25 20:39
"I use this all the time to check if the poster who makes negative or positive comments actually owns the product or just repeating the views of others."

OK, but that does not necessarily mean they do not own the drone. For example, I have an M2P, bought used, so no icon for me. I also had a second Mini, also bought used, so just one Mini icon for me.

I'm not sure that you get more of the same Icons for the same product. I have 6 Sparks one of each colour. I'm a bit OCD at times.  
2021-12-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 12-26 09:18
I'm not sure that you get more of the same Icons for the same product. I have 6 Sparks one of each colour. I'm a bit OCD at times.

6 Sparks and just a bit OCD?      Hope you get your M3C, OA2 and OM5 icons soon.  

I also purchased a Mini 2 and a Mavic 2P used and they don't show on my profile.  So you can't just go strictly on what you see on a poster's profile as far as icons go.  I also don't sync my data for security purposes so my flight distance is way off but that is of no concern to me.  

Happy Holidays.  
2021-12-26
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-26 13:03
6 Sparks and just a bit OCD?      Hope you get your M3C, OA2 and OM5 icons soon.  

I also purchased a Mini 2 and a Mavic 2P used and they don't show on my profile.  So you can't just go strictly on what you see on a poster's profile as far as icons go.  I also don't sync my data for security purposes so my flight distance is way off but that is of no concern to me.  

Thanks, Got it. If you dont sync you won't get the icons. My original ones came from a survey that was sent out years ago when I had just bought the Phantom 4 Pro+ I joined this site many years ago when I just bought my first DJI drone a Phantom 2 Vision Plus there were only a few members then. I have many drones but they pale into insignificance to my collection of RC Helicopters and Fixed Wing Aircraft.
2021-12-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

bjr981s Posted at 12-26 14:03
Thanks, Got it. If you dont sync you won't get the icons. My original ones came from a survey that was sent out years ago when I had just bought the Phantom 4 Pro+ I joined this site many years ago when I just bought my first DJI drone a Phantom 2 Vision Plus there were only a few members then. I have many drones but they pale into insignificance to my collection of RC Helicopters and Fixed Wing Aircraft.

Another important point is that a poster does not need to own an item in order to be able to comment on it.
2021-12-26
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still another point: My M3 is a stealth drone and there is a space for an icon but it can't be seen of course ;-)
2021-12-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

When do you find the time to fly all these, unless you are retired
2021-12-26
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Suren Posted at 12-26 23:17
When do you find the time to fly all these, unless you are retired

Yes I am retired. And I am teaching my children and grandchildren to fly, and by spoiling your grandkids you can finally get even with your children. Taught my eldest son to fly  RC Nitro planes 27 years ago. This is my current build project. The weather here has been lousy so plenty of time to work on it. Its either too damn hot or teaming rain
I have a commercial Drone license and an FAI license for international competitions for Class F aeromodels and class S space models. Been in this hobby for 45+ years..

Cheers

2021-12-27
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Geebax Posted at 12-26 14:58
Another important point is that a poster does not need to own an item in order to be able to comment on it.

Indeed they can, anyone can comment about anything. But you get real empirical comments from owners.
2021-12-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

bjr981s Posted at 12-27 04:11
Yes I am retired. And I am teaching my children and grandchildren to fly, and by spoiling your grandkids you can finally get even with your children.  Taught my eldest son to fly  RC Nitro planes 27 years ago. This is my current build project. The weather here has been lousy so plenty of time to work on it. Its either too damn hot or teaming rain
I have a commercial Drone license and an FAI license for international competitions for Class F aeromodels and class S space models. Been in this hobby for 45+ years..

Nice
2021-12-27
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Holy 1234 that's  some model. What is she? What do teh engine weigh?
2021-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 12-26 14:03
Thanks, Got it. If you dont sync you won't get the icons. My original ones came from a survey that was sent out years ago when I had just bought the Phantom 4 Pro+ I joined this site many years ago when I just bought my first DJI drone a Phantom 2 Vision Plus there were only a few members then. I have many drones but they pale into insignificance to my collection of RC Helicopters and Fixed Wing Aircraft.

Wow, you are definitely into the hobby.  I applaud you.  
2021-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 12-27 04:11
Yes I am retired. And I am teaching my children and grandchildren to fly, and by spoiling your grandkids you can finally get even with your children.  Taught my eldest son to fly  RC Nitro planes 27 years ago. This is my current build project. The weather here has been lousy so plenty of time to work on it. Its either too damn hot or teaming rain

Wow, that's an amazing "Shady Lady".  
2021-12-27
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 2021-12-27 16:01
Holy 1234 that's  some model. What is she? What do teh engine weigh?

She is a Lockheed P38 Lightning. twin Boom WW2 warbird. It was a flight of these that shot done Admiral Yamamoto, the architect of Pearl Harbour. An interesting insight from the history buff in me was that it was the Americans that drew first blood in the attack on the 7th of December 1941. A US destroyer fired a shot into the sail of a Japanese submarine and sank her as tried to sneak into Pearl just before the air attack.

The details on Shady's Lady is she is a P-38L-5-LO model that served in the Ryukyu Islands , August 1945. She was configured for the ground attack role CAS missions.

The model is about 1/5th scale and will weigh in just over 25Kilograms with a wingspan of just under 3.2 metres. (10.5 feet).

The engines are Twin Cylinder ROTO 85cc Gas engines spinning 3 blade 22" by 10 pitch props.

The engines are the UAV version that includes an Electric start and 100W onboard generator.

They weigh in at just over 3kg each and produce 3kw of power (4 BHP)

I worked with the factory to produce this first production unit through a local Australia reseller.

My model was partially assembled by the factory for an advertising Photo Shoot. Here is a couple of the shots taken by the factory so you can see what she looks like all put together.

2022-1-4
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

bjr981s Posted at 1-4 06:00
She is a Lockheed P38 Lightning. twin Boom WW2 warbird. It was a flight of these that shot done Admiral Yamamoto, the architect of Pearl Harbour. An interesting insight from the history buff in me was that it was the Americans that drew first blood in the attack on the 7th of December 1941. A US destroyer fired a shot into the sail of a Japanese submarine and sank her as tried to sneak into Pearl just before the air attack.

The details on Shady's Lady is she is a P-38L-5-LO model that served in the Ryukyu Islands , August 1945. She was configured for the ground attack role CAS missions.

2022-1-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful. Have you ever thought of trying a de Havilland Mosquito?
2022-1-4
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I received an Air 2S last week and it still isn't showing on my profile. I registered, linked and updated it according to instructions. It's no big deal, but I would like to have it.
2022-1-4
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-4 07:22
Beautiful. Have you ever thought of try a de Havilland Mosquito?

I have the Freewing Mossie. With a spare wing to allow for the addition of Flaps. (In case it goes wrong)
2022-1-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice, I saw a real one once, oooooh the sound of those Merlins. Sadly I think it crashed a few years later at Barton.
2022-1-4
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

I own a Mavic Air 2S and OM 5 and the icons do not show in my profile. How is this updated?
2022-1-12
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Seriously???
How is this topic a big deal???
Seems childish.
Quite honestly I would rather not have any showing!!!!
2022-1-12
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 2021-12-26 15:26
Still another point: My M3 is a stealth drone and there is a space for an icon but it can't be seen of course ;-)

It's there now. Must have been detected even though it is stealthy.
2022-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules