Flight distance : 2125095 ft
United States

the company dji its a big vdry big and does now how tonmake people fook
2021-12-25
Use props
fishdip.
lvl.2
United States

What was the issue that makes you think this?
2022-1-5
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

i send my drone to dji for repair when the drone came back to me that does not fly aa the one I sent I called back every single time I was told the lie its a same. drone know when I got in crash this time the truth came from who that is refurnised drone and who policy if the product c more to repair will be changed to refurnisd goods I do understand the policy what I don't understand why I was lie every single time its a same drone know they told me first data analize no fly zone I was flying guess thr drone have the green ready when that did not to dji way know its a warranty drone got the object have the sensor did not work that is the most important feature in the drone that why I paid 2000 for it need a warranty also dji in the real words joke and scam they won't admit the product was failed cuz the certify engineer must be way to busy to test the drone before send to me if I can tell its not the aame drone its was refurnised so please think anyone will be able to tell they swap md
2022-1-7
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

fishdip. Posted at 1-5 22:01
What was the issue that makes you think this?

know what happen have ni anwaer or admit u guys made. mistake and still making me pay foe the refurniaes product even thats is not my fault not it all ur company employee did not do the job right so u guys gonna take my produxt top of that make me pay again even i paid already once be a real person and if the company is legitt and honeat abd care about customer servuce me being furated from u guys badly been past three month send me the brand new photnum 4 rtr and dont tell me cant do it u guya cam do it but u guys dont want to even ur miatKe make it rite
2022-1-7
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

i really want to go know and be wxplained how its my fault when I eecived the refurnised drone I call back and every single time was told ita a same deone telling me out of warranty policy but what is thr policy of lieing to me about ur refurnised product replacement top of this I dod have the prove ur supervisor holly have been told me there is no photnum 4 in stock as being supervisor she can see the inventory u guys do hane in the stock do u giys want me paste the. e mail here to prove I am not asking u guys anything free what I am asking make it rite ur fault and I have to pay for refuenises product tha call very high level scam I hopr u guys know what I am saying
2022-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules