DJI Fly App Crashing on Smart Controller
1344 4 2021-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lennybabin
lvl.2
Canada

I use the Fly app on my Smart Controller and it suddenly gives up the ghost saying that it has to restart.  It does restart without incident; however, losing visual while this is happening is unnerving.  I am religiously diligent (or diligently religious) about updating apps and firmware so all that is in good order.  Anyone else having this experience?  Any solutions?

thanks

Len
2021-12-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Len. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you check and verify the version of the DJI Fly you are currently running on your DJI Smart Controller please? To ensure compatibility, always make sure your DJI Air 2S is updated with the latest firmware. Thank you.
2021-12-26
Use props
bresland
New
Flight distance : 1465282 ft
Poland

I Have the same issue. Smart controller freezes during flight, and i Have to restart DJI app - today it was secound time it has happend. (Mavic 2 V01.00.0770 2021-03-25 current official version, app 4.3.38, remote conttroller 01.01.0064). Both situation accured during flight in temperature app. -5 C
2021-12-27
Use props
HUSKER222
New

United States

Same issue here
2022-7-9
Use props
djiuser_Pb5kVK3ybMtp
lvl.1

United States

Same issue except last time app would not restart and I had to land by sight.  Not sure if the automatic land button would have worked because I didn’t try it.  Imagine if the drone was thousands of feet away it may have been lost.  The screen recording was corrupted and would not play.  
2022-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules