Mavic 3 Repair Enquiry to send to The Netherlands from UK
882 5 2021-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65574 ft
United Kingdom

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help with my enquiry, I am about to send in a Mavic 3 with damaged gimbal ( minus battery/props etc), I have completed the online DJI enquiry form for repairs, this will NOT be a care refresh claim, just a send & repair then return enquiry back to me in UK.

my case number is > CAS-7967919-K4S2K4

Will I receive an email from DJI to attach a customs form to the package before booking a delivery via UPS from me to DJI, what is the next stage/process, as due to time of the year I don't want this parcel to go missing in transit due to mis informed paperwork or mixup with customs, also another question, as I have already payed UK VAT/taxes on this purchase less than a month ago, will I be responsible for any more costs via customs, thanks for any help - Tony

2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Tony. Thank you for reaching out. Normally you will receive an email together with the instructions. Per checking with your case, it was recently created, please wait patiently. In addition, we'll keep an eye on your case and help you in whatever capacity. Thank you for your patience.
2021-12-27
Use props
Tony64
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks for any help you can offer
2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Tony64 Posted at 12-27 08:48
Thanks for any help you can offer

No worries. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thanks again for your patience, Tony.
2021-12-27
Use props
Tony64
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Just to update, I received the label from DJI support yesterday, & UPS courier picked up the parcel today for delivery to DJI - fingers crossed for repairs to be carried out and get my Mavic 3 back to me, didn't realise how much I would miss it till it was unusable.
2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tony64 Posted at 12-29 02:18
Just to update, I received the label from DJI support yesterday, & UPS courier picked up the parcel today for delivery to DJI - fingers crossed for repairs to be carried out and get my Mavic 3 back to me, didn't realise how much I would miss it till it was unusable.

Thank you for your update. We hope you will receive the drone back soon. Any assistance is needed during the service, please feel free to ask.
2021-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules