goggles and screen?
531 6 2021-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moosebrain
lvl.1

United States

Hello
Is it possible to see the video feed for the DJI FPV drone with a tablet or phone connected in addition to the goggles?
Thanks!
2021-12-27
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, connect the goggles to the device and start up DJI Fly - same as doing an update.
2021-12-27
Use props
moosebrain
lvl.1

United States

Porktree Posted at 12-27 20:28
Yes, connect the goggles to the device and start up DJI Fly - same as doing an update.

Fantastic. Thanks, Porktree. I fly fixed-wing. This will be my first drone. I'd like to have others view what I'm seeing through the goggles on the screen as I fly.
2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to Porktree's post on post #2 for you to be able to do the said process. Thank you and keep flying.
2021-12-27
Use props
moosebrain
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-27 21:31
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to Porktree's post on post #2 for you to be able to do the said process. Thank you and keep flying.

Will do! Thanks for the rapid reply! Looking forward to some flying adventures!
2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

moosebrain Posted at 12-27 22:02
Will do! Thanks for the rapid reply! Looking forward to some flying adventures!

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your valued support and Happy New Year to you and to your family. .
2021-12-29
Use props
moosebrain
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-29 20:45
Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your valued support and Happy New Year to you and to your family.  .

Thanks again. Happy New Year to you and yours too!
2021-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules