Bluetooth
1950 6 2021-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JPv74XpIZ2ag
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245791 ft
United Kingdom

It seems I can’t export any files from RC pro controller, even when I connect to something like my MacBook Pro  or iPhone it repeatedly displays failed to send.

So I have no other way of watching my videos etc apart from on the controller.

Any help appreciated
5F544221-09B0-4297-97C6-183B48ADBB45.jpeg
2021-12-28
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

I don't know about your Mac.....
But your iPhone , Like  iPad, will not accept Bluetooth transfer of any  file type.
Unlike my PC and Android, Bluetooth transfer works perfectly
Both photos and videos!
2021-12-28
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Plug the drone into your MacBook and transfer the files over USB, it will mount the drone as another drive, or two if you have an SD card in the drone. You could also just take the SD card out of the drone and copy the files across to your MacBook Pro using a card reader.
The drone will need to be powered up to do this.
2021-12-28
Use props
djiuser_JPv74XpIZ2ag
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245791 ft
United Kingdom

sclelectronics Posted at 12-28 08:17
But your iPhone , Like  iPad, will not accept Bluetooth transfer of any  file type.

I’ve tried to transfer numerous times even to my windows pc, just fails every time.

I have no problem transferring files from drone to Mac / pc via the usb - c cable, it gives me two files for each video.

What’s really frustrating is that all my master shots videos are on the RC pro controller & not the aircraft, I have no way of exporting any files from the controller.

Hopefully it’s my human error but honestly I can’t work it out, I even tried with an sd card in the controller but no joy.
2021-12-29
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_JPv74XpIZ2ag Posted at 12-29 01:17
I’ve tried to transfer numerous times even to my windows pc, just fails every time.

I have no problem transferring files from drone to Mac / pc via the usb - c cable, it gives me two files for each video.

They have chaged the security Procedures on the win 10 PC's!
To Accept a file via Bluetooth..
You must  First open the bluetooth control panel, by clicking on the bluetooth Icon.
Then select ,"Receive a File"
A Bluetooth File Transfer window will pop-up stating, " Waiting for a connection"

Now just intiate the file transfer from the Pro Rc Controller!!
In the Bluetooth transfer window, it should now show the progress of the transfer!!

Good Luck,
2021-12-29
Use props
Michael M Hallett
New

United States

sclelectronics Posted at 2021-12-28 08:17

Hi Maybe you can help me with some stuff I've got questions about,you seem intelligent in computer and so forth Mike 323-979-4161
2023-8-11
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

Michael M Hallett Posted at 8-11 08:53
Hi Maybe you can help me with some stuff I've got questions about,you seem intelligent in computer and so forth Mike 323-979-4161

What Problems are you Having???
2023-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules