Phantom_2_Installer_v3.8.exe will not operate
909 3 2021-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gyrobob
lvl.1

United States

I need to do an IMU calibration,... I have blinking red lights.  I downloaded Phantom_2_Installer_v3.8.exe, RC_System_Installer_v1.2.exe, and DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer.exe.

They "installed" but won't operate.   I got them installed, so to speak but they won't work.   I found a youtube video explaining how to fix this -- all it showed was how to edit the register to change the EnableLUA value from 1 to 0.  

That helped some, but I still can't my Windows 10 PC to operate Phantom_2_Installer_v3.8.exe and RC_System_Installer_v1.2.exe.  When I try to call them up, I get a log in screen that says I have to register.  When I try to register, I get a strange error code.

Please someone,... show me how to get these software items usable for my Phantom 2 Vision +

or

Show me some alternate way to perform an IMU calibration.

Thanks,

Bob
2021-12-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The blinking red lamps in the back of the drone could be because your battery is no good - as in very low voltage.  Is that possible?  

Edit:  For the record, my P2 Assistant software 3.8 still works perfectly and I'm on Win 10.  I haven't had to install it though because I've had it for years.  Also - it shows that I'm not registered but it doesn't seem to care.  Everything works fine.  

Yes, you need that software to calibrate the IMU on the P2.

I've heard of people who have had problems with the software due to a "driver signature enforcement" problem.  A Windows update did something to screw up the ability to run the program so that it won't run until you disable the driver sig enforcement.  I had to do that once several years ago to make it work but as of now, it's working fine.  

If you google "how to disable driver sig enforcement" for win 10 you should get a method on how to do it.  

Good luck
2021-12-28
Use props
Gyrobob
lvl.1

United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 12-28 11:13
The blinking red lamps in the back of the drone could be because your battery is no good - as in very low voltage.  Is that possible?  

Edit:  For the record, my P2 Assistant software 3.8 still works perfectly and I'm on Win 10.  I haven't had to install it though because I've had it for years.  Also - it shows that I'm not registered but it doesn't seem to care.  Everything works fine.  

Thanks.  I'll try that.  BTW, the lights blink three times fairly fast, then stop for a second, then repeat on and on.
2021-12-30
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yep See page 12.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.8_en.pdf

I would do an IMU calibration.  Good luck.
2021-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules