Renew Fresh Care
340 9 2021-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rlbslb1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154278 ft
United States

I would like help (as where to go) to renew the Fresh Care Program. I've had no claims, so I feel I should be able to renew. Am just not able to find where. Thanks Ron
2021-12-29
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

See if this helps, you have to have some time left on your original ''care refresh''
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=253572

From what i gather is, you just buy it again and bind it
2021-12-29
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Here -
https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-plus-mini-2
2021-12-29
Use props
Rlbslb1
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for your inputs. First I want say my first coverage does not expire till January 2022, I have not had any claims nor any submission of damage on the first year of coverage. So I believe I qualify for the renewal program. The problem I’m having is when I get to the site with the above links (as before) I’m unable to inter my Serial Number in the window that the pop up provided to go forward with the renewal process. It’s like the site is becomes frozen at that point. I tried the live chat and for over two weeks now they never get back to me as they state they will. So I’m getting concern about my time on my first program will run out. Thanks again for all your help. Ron
2021-12-30
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Forget the chat and email support.
2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rlbslb1@yahoo.com Posted at 12-30 02:14
Thanks for your inputs. First I want say my first coverage does not expire till January 2022, I have not had any claims nor any submission of damage on the first year of coverage. So I believe I qualify for the renewal program. The problem I’m having is when I get to the site with the above links (as before) I’m unable to inter my Serial Number in the window that the pop up provided to go forward with the renewal process. It’s like the site is becomes frozen at that point. I tried the live chat and for over two weeks now they never get back to me as they state they will. So I’m getting concern about my time on my first program will run out. Thanks again for all your help. Ron

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please contact our support through email? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
We will reply to you during working days ASAP. Thanks!
2021-12-30
Use props
Rlbslb1
lvl.2
United States

I sent the email as requested. Thanks Ron
2021-12-30
Use props
Rlbslb1
lvl.2
United States

I finally got the site to work and added one year. I’ll wait and see if they send me a email to confirm transaction. Thank y’all for your help. Ron
2021-12-30
Use props
Rlbslb1
lvl.2
United States

I got the email so it when thru ok Ron
2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rlbslb1 Posted at 12-30 05:32
I got the email so it when thru ok Ron

Thank you for your update, we are happy to hear that your request is going well. Any further assistance is needed, please feel free to ask.
2021-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules