Braking control for Mavic 3
1553 5 2021-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dury
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179150 ft
India

is there an option to control the intensity of the brake in the mavic 3 drone. The drone always stops with a jerk even when moving slowly. any option to smooth the brake.
2021-12-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you adjusted the EXPO settings?
2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may adjust the EXP value upon your usage and habit. EXP refers to the drone’s exponential. Adjust the parameter to obtain the ratio between the different physical stick movements and the output stick movement. When moving the control stick in the same manner, the higher EXP, the faster the aircraft speed. If you are a newbie, we do not recommend modifying EXP on your own. Please use the default value. Currently, you can adjust the remote controller EXP under “Advanced” in the “Control” settings when using DJI Fly V1.5.4, DJI RC Pro(DJI Mavic 3, DJI AIR 2S, DJI MINI 2, Mavic air 2,DJI Mini SE, Mavic Mini All supported)
2021-12-30
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

One way to smooth it a little is to set the obstacle avoidance to Brake instead of Bypass, there is a known issue with that, where the drone is very jerky in bypass mode.
But there is no option to adjust breaking sadly... I'm missing that too
2021-12-30
Use props
fans0e454ef4
lvl.1
United States

I’m also reeeeally missing this option! When flying near stationary objects this sudden braking ruins the footage. I got this Mavic to replace my phantom which I was able to completely smooth out. DJI please add this to next firmware!
2022-2-27
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

I’m having the same issues with the hard braking. Has there been a fix ?
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules