Just received my Air 2S
1470 17 2022-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawkeye Dronography
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1216867 ft
United States

Wow, I'm in love. This is all I've ever really needed in a drone, the picture quality is amazing, it's got amazing low light also.

By the way, I bought the smart controller bundle from Amazon and received the RC Pro as many people have been stating, it's definetly worth it. Take advantage of this offer asap!

2022-1-4
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

this is all you'll ever need?  but you're just getting started....trust me.
2022-1-4
Use props
Hawkeye Dronography
lvl.3
United States

The Saint Posted at 1-4 14:59
this is all you'll ever need?  but you're just getting started....trust me.

Let me rephrase, It's all I've EVER needed up until now. I liked my Minis but the low light was enough to put me off, this drone, with everything it has just seems like the best all-in-one for a simple dronographer such as me. I don't make movies but it's perfect for what I do.

With that being said, if you want to give me a Mavic 3 I'm open to it lol
2022-1-4
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Air2S is far superior than the M3 right now for somebody starting with the larger class drones.  The M3 has some annoying bugs to work out including control issues in my opinion.  Enjoy the Air2S, it is a great vehicle that should bring you many great moments!.  
2022-1-4
Use props
Hawkeye Dronography
lvl.3
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 1-4 16:25
The Air2S is far superior than the M3 right now for somebody starting with the larger class drones.  The M3 has some annoying bugs to work out including control issues in my opinion.  Enjoy the Air2S, it is a great vehicle that should bring you many great moments!.

Absolutely, personally I couldn't think of a real reason to upgrade to the M3 besides the battery life. (Atleast in my use case)
2022-1-4
Use props
djiuser_oxRyG3gOwRQ9
New

United States

Really? It comes with the rc pro? I need one now!
2022-1-4
Use props
VengefulHemi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3362310 ft
United States

Ditto on the 2s. It is a fantastic piece of tech. Lock up your wallet somewhere on the opposite side of the world. Just kidding . Many accessories to choose from. Two of the best things i've purchased for the 2s, mastercraft props and firehouse arc v strobes. Congrats on the quad, post some phots & videos.
2022-1-4
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love the A2s, very fast and maneuverable. Forgiving also. However, it does not have the all-around OA sensors the M2 and M3 have that I need to get crazy ;-)
2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hawkeye Dronography. Congratulations on your new DJI Air 2S and for continuously supporting DJI. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-1-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on moving up to the Air 2S.  It does really great low light shots.
2022-1-5
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Certainly a bargain getting the Rc Pro with the fly more bundle.
2022-1-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hawkeye Dronography Posted at 1-4 16:38
Absolutely, personally I couldn't think of a real reason to upgrade to the M3 besides the battery life. (Atleast in my use case)

@Hawkeye Dronography - well, the M3 is a great drone on it's own.  Don't get me wrong, I just that right now between the two, I will pick up the Air2S when I want to buzz around the airspace.
2022-1-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 1-4 20:20
I love the A2s, very fast and maneuverable. Forgiving also. However, it does not have the all-around OA sensors the M2 and M3 have that I need to get crazy ;-)

@GaryDoug - crazy as in right into a ham radio antenna?  : )
2022-1-5
Use props
Hawkeye Dronography
lvl.3
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 1-4 20:20

Where I've always flown with the minis, the OA is something I honestly don't even notice and I probably wont notice/use it until it saves me. I tend to fly a bit higher and do aerials, my main source of obstacles would be towers, I'm normally higher than the trees.
2022-1-5
Use props
Hawkeye Dronography
lvl.3
United States

Visual Air Posted at 1-5 09:26
Certainly a bargain getting the Rc Pro with the fly more bundle.

You're getting a $1200 controller for basically $400. It's definitely worth every penny. That's always been one of my biggest pet peeves is having to set up my phone and all of that, with this I just turn it on and I'm done.
2022-1-5
Use props
djiabuser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18432 ft
United States

VengefulHemi Posted at 1-4 19:43
Ditto on the 2s. It is a fantastic piece of tech. Lock up your wallet somewhere on the opposite side of the world. Just kidding . Many accessories to choose from. Two of the best things i've purchased for the 2s, mastercraft props and firehouse arc v strobes. Congrats on the quad, post some phots & videos.

What do you like most about the Master props? I assume you meant Master Airscrew? Are there different versions or just the stealth? Thanks!
2022-1-5
Use props
VengefulHemi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3362310 ft
United States

Yes, master airscrew, thank you for correcting me. I had a piece of paper near me that I was looking at and wasn't paying attention. The two things I like best about the props are the lift and they are quite a bit quieter.
2022-1-5
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

I just recieved mine and had the first flight this moning. Despite all the reaseach I'd done to select it, it still exceeds my expectations, even with the standard controller
2022-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules