Dashed yellow line
1190 4 2022-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spanzetta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1124738 ft
Italy

What is the dashed yellow line rectangle that appears when touching the screen close to edges?
It appears in both photo and video mode.. but I can't realize what is for..
I am sure it means something..
Thanks in advance
2022-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you get a screen capture of it?
2022-1-5
Use props
spanzetta
lvl.4
Italy

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-5 08:22
Can you get a screen capture of it?

Sure.. this one attached
Screenshot_20220105-180235.jpg
2022-1-5
Use props
spanzetta
lvl.4
Italy

Anyone knows what is for?
2022-1-6
Use props
spanzetta
lvl.4
Italy

I did some deeper research (crazy that there is so poor information about the advanced features of DJI Fly app) and I think I found the answer myself..

That rectangle - which appears for few seconds when clicking out of center part of the main windows/close to  edges - resets the Auto Exposure (Photo Mode) lock if it was set.. it is an alternative (faster way) to click on the x close to circle when Auto Exposure lock is enabled..
In other words if you (long) click INSIDE that rectangle you ENABLE Auto Exposure lock.. if you click OUTSIDE of that rectangle you DISABLE Auto Exposure lock if it was set On.. otherwise it just does nothing but it shows the rectangle.

The anomaly is that it appears also when in Video Mode.. which doesn't have (I created another post related to this missing functionality) the Auto Exposure lock feature (so it always does nothing)...
Or maybe that means that this feature should be there.. but for some reason (bug) it's not there..

What do you think about?

Thanks

2022-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules