1611 9 2022-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9jZYZb9czxLb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28127 ft
French Polynesia

hello and happy new years to all.

I have a mavic mini combo pack that I bought locally from a friend.

All worked perfectly, until after an update of Dji Fly 1.5.4, then changed the frequency "AUTO" to "MANUAL".

Pairing Manual

Pairing Manual

From there, I can no longer connect my remote control to my Mavic mini.

Screenshot_2022-01-01-12-40-30-627_dji.Fly.v5.jpg

I really all tried, cleaned, changed cables, updated, changed phones (Android - IOS)

The same for Dji Fly, I put back the old version that I had 1.4.8, but nothing works.

Firmware Dji Mavic Mini.png

I even used the latest DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic version, the Upgrade, Resfresh, and Downgrade work perfectly regardless of the version.

Firmware Rc controller Mavic Mini.png

But impossible to connect the remote control to the Mavic mini.

Joystick calibrations are well recognized by Dji Fly, but the transmission part nothing works.

Also without or with my phone connected to the remote, my mavic mini can't find a single signal.

Screenshot_2022-01-05-09-11-09-504_dji.go.v5.jpg

Someone besides me have they had this problem.

and how to solve it.

Thank you all and looking forward to hearing from you.

cordially

Billy

Firmware Mavic Mini

Firmware Mavic Mini

Firmware RC Controller

Firmware RC Controller

No signal detected after change signal

No signal detected after change signal

Information Dji Fly

Information Dji Fly
Screenshot_2022-01-05-09-10-04-872_dji.go.v5.jpg
2022-1-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. Could you please tell me the model of the phone you're using now? In addition, please remove the SD card and try to connect again; You can also change the mode of connection——APP/Key combination. Hope this helps.
2022-1-5
Use props
Tahitians Spartan Dji
lvl.2
French Polynesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 19:57
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. Could you please tell me the model of the phone you're using now? In addition, please remove the SD card and try to connect again; You can also change the mode of connection——APP/Key combination. Hope this helps.

Hello,
Thank you very much for your advice
I have currently tested on different phones.
Xiaomi redmi note 9
Xiaomi redmi Note 10 Pro
unfortunately it doesn't work, even with a factory restore of my phone.
it was working fine before going on the new update.
Since I changed the frequency channel to switch to manual, that's where it started to bug
Even take the sd card out of it, nothing works.
The proof we remove the sd card, Dji assistant 2 can this connected directly to the firmware of the device and not to the memory card.
so I already made them.
in terms of connection mode, it is open.
what amazes me is that the remote control is well recognized by my phone.
in the Dji Fly application the up / down / right / left calibration and the dial is well recognized on my phone
the only problem is that I no longer have a channel frequency displayed in the application.
that's why I can't connect to my mavic mini as before.
waiting to hear from you

cordially

2022-1-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tahitians Spartan Dji Posted at 1-6 09:54
Hello,
Thank you very much for your advice
I have currently tested on different phones.

Could you please try to reinstall the latest version of DJI Fly via our official website?https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
If the problem persists, could you provide us with a video of the operation to do a confirmation? Thanks in advance.
2022-1-6
Use props
Tahitians Dji Spartan
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-6 20:20
Could you please try to reinstall the latest version of DJI Fly via our official website?https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
If the problem persists, could you provide us with a video of the operation to do a confirmation? Thanks in advance.

hello, thanks again for your help.

yes indeed I reinstalled Dji Fly with the new version which is on your download link.

Unfortunately that does not solve the problem of connection to the Mavic mini.

As I mentioned previously, the calibration of the joystick works perfectly.

https://youtu.be/uH7nt8YPk7U

therefore for me, the connection between the remote control and my telephone works perfectly.

I hope I am the only one to have this problem.

Even with a "Refresh" of the firmware of the remote control and that of the Mavic Mini it does not work.

I really don't know if there is a bug at the level of Dji Fly 1.5.4, especially when you go from "Auto" to "Manual" in the transmission configuration in the application.

on outside the forum, I found a video on Youtube, which had a problem similar to mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBkcp0znFq8

Among the comments some of them were resolved.

To tell you that I have all tried.

one comment caught my attention, but it was unclear.

"I was able to connect after trying everything!

Once in pairing mode (both devices) and there’s no connection, you need to hold the power button on both devices for a long (6+ seconds) and it will start beeping differently, then they were able to pair. "

It's a shame that it doesn't work for my problem.
if you have any other suggestion to solve this problem, I would be welcome.

waiting to hear from you.

cordially

2022-1-7
Use props
mhpountney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33182 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi @Tahitian DJI Spartan - any resolution to your issue? I just had my unit replaced, and now the remote won’t connect - it sounds very similar to your problem. I also note that there have been at six posts about connecting the drone and the controller this year already. Wondering whether you might be right about the app update, and that this is a DJI problem.
2022-4-17
Use props
mhpountney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33182 ft
  • >>>
Italy

@Tahitian DJI Spartan - it might be worth checking the serial numbers of the drone and the controller, to ensure they’re part of the same set.

I’ve just been told by DJI that mine indicate that I have a CE drone and an FCC controller, which are apparently incompatible.
2022-4-18
Use props
oubara
lvl.1

Morocco

the same problem
2022-7-28
Use props
Pocho35 AR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84170 ft
Argentina

Hello, I have had a similar problem for a long time, even my mavic mini 1 does not connect to dji assistant 2, it only does so on very few occasions, so much so that I ended up buying a mini SE when I could not find a solution. But according to your images, I see that in Drone it has firmware xxx0400, while the RC xxx0600, maybe that's it.

2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_iXIDNhQjg4PL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4131 ft
Sweden

Im having the same problem with my mavic mini , it refuse to connect to rc after 2 years of perfect operation . I suspect that something in the latest firmware updates or dji fly app uppdates have bricked my mini . I cant get it connected even to the djiassistant 2 for mavic , and the instruction for that suggests that i should copy a driver file into the windows/system32/ drivers folder , however it is not possible to copy a file into that folder because it is protected .

Have anyone gotten to the solution of this issue ?
I can add that my rc controller links just fine to the dji assistant 2 for mavic and shows that it has the 01 600 version of firmware . However the mini itself is not recognised i any way shape or form by the computer , there is no reaction at all when pluggin it in so it seems it would be very hard to check its firmware version when it doesent link to dji assistant , the rc or is not shown in dji fly app and is impossible to get into pairing mode .   
2022-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules