7114 7 2022-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am sure this question has been answered before on this fourm but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone point me to right post or answer what this message meant? "Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affectedThis happened with my Mavic 3 on my iPhone 7 plus on the latest release of the DJI Fly app. Thanks.

2022-1-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

You have too much going on in the background. Turn EVERYTHING OFF!!! Only run the Fly app when flying. If you keep all the backgrounds off all the time, you will find your battery lasting a whole lot longer, too!
2022-1-5
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-5
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the information guys! @NGC I have a iPhone XS, but I am too lazy to take it out of the Otto box every time I fly.
2022-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Maxi3D. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. can you please try to check if you could limit the capacity of video cache that would save in the application and enable the automatically delete the old cache. In addition, the DJI Fly application will test the usage of the mobile device's CPU. When the CPU is overloaded, decoding of transmission and flight communication system may be affected and the device will get hot. Kindly please try to switch the mobile device to Airplane Mode to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2022-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check your battery health,  sometimes a bad battery will cause throttling.   Its in Settings>Battery.
2022-1-6
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-6 00:38
Check your battery health,  sometimes a bad battery will cause throttling.   Its in Settings>Battery.

Yes, the battery on my iPhone 7 is iffy. Good point. Thanks.
2022-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maxi3D Posted at 1-6 11:39
Yes, the battery on my iPhone 7 is iffy. Good point. Thanks.

No Probs Maxi.
2022-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules