stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

1. All apps force stopped.
2. New usb micro to c cable attached.
3. Tx connects to mini and motors start
4. No camera view.
Usb cable is new, non OEM, could this be the problem? Any ideas appreciated. The mini has been flown before seccesfully.
Is the Spark the only one that can connect via wifi in later drones?
Thanks
2022-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stuka75. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application? Thank you.
2022-1-5
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

I'm using a Note 9 which has flown the mini successfully before. The usb cable is not oem and am wondering if there is s difference in cables although this is a good quality cable.
2022-1-6
Use props
djiuser_vMKMFvGSZSzX
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 20:32
Hello there stuka75. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application? Thank you.
Hi, Im having trouble with the app, it's been a while since I opened it. Im using a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g, Im trying to install the app again, but when a hit the android button it sends me a file to install. This is the file name 1639387363940-DJI-v1.5.4-211213-1390-50209-official-sec (3).apk
And when I open it, it opens a fishing app.
I have a DJI  mini.
2022-1-13
Use props
djiuser_rkvCjj0T8Bwg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57191280 ft
Canada

Is it the connection to the drone?
2022-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now