Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BuzzCheeze
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34094 ft
United States

DO NOT UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the DJI FLY APP to 1.5.4
Until you VERIFY tablet or phone is COMPATIBLE with the UPDATE.
It SHOULD be a BOLD WARNING before you do it.
I just found out my Android Tablet IS NOT SUPPORTED
NO ANDROID TABLET is supported!!
And my Phone is not supported.
So I have to go out and buy a new phone or new I-Pad (I have all Android and do not want I-Pad anything) if I want to fly my NEW Mini2 or NEW 2S,  

Happen to me yesterday  - Everything was working perfectly on my Mini2 and 2S / Lenovo TB-8504F  Android 7.1.1  -
I got a message "New version available"  _Mastershots, Hyperlapse and Focus Track are now available on DJI mavic 3   etc.  (I have Mini2 and 2S)   
It WOULD NOT UPDATE. got this message  "There was a problem parsing the package"
So I UNINSTALLED the DJI Fly App,  and Installed The New One 1.5.4.  (not sure what I had,  it was only a month old)
It would open for 5 sec with no camera image and close for 10 sec continuously.  
I tried un-installing and re-installing 3 time it still WILL NOT WORK.  -

I did install "Litchi Beta" before this and THAT WORKS (haven't flown it though).  

2022-1-6
Use props
BuzzCheeze
lvl.2
United States

ooops
2022-1-6
Use props
BWJ
Second Officer

Denmark

Go to "files"-"Android"-"data" then find DJI and delete file, then restart and reinstall  app, this should work
2022-1-6
Use props
BuzzCheeze
lvl.2
United States

BWJ Posted at 1-6 12:42
Go to "files"-"Android"-"data" then find DJI and delete file, then restart and reinstall  app, this should work

Thank You
I just tried all that and the Fly App still goes on and off with no camera display.
BUT
When I shut down the Mini2,  the program stays on and does not crash (no camera of course) and all applications setting are accessible.
Turn the Mini2 back on and it crashed the program again.
I don't think it's the tablet.
2022-1-6
Use props
BuzzCheeze
lvl.2
United States

BuzzCheeze Posted at 1-6 13:55
Thank You
I just tried all that and the Fly App still goes on and off with no camera display.
BUT

hmmm
I am confused
Maybe it is the tablet.
Everything works with my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone.   
2022-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BuzzCheeze. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Lenovo TB-8504F  Android 7.1.1 ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Lenovo TB-8504F  Android 7.1.1 will be able to work before on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules