DJI MIC | Basic operation       

2022-1-7
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great but come March will it truly be available?
2022-1-13
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I liked doing stuff like this but after realizing if you don't set the gains right and it clips or is too low there is no going back.  The Zoom F2-BT is a 32-bit Float recorder which means you can bring To Level pretty much anything.  If you are doing live of course this should be best otherwise just remote record then mix in post.  It also has timecode on the Zoom F2 if that matters to anyone.

https://zoomcorp.com/en/us/field ... -recorders/zoom-f2/
2022-1-23
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

AntDX316 Posted at 1-23 15:01
I liked doing stuff like this but after realizing if you don't set the gains right and it clips or is too low there is no going back.  The Zoom F2-BT is a 32-bit Float recorder which means you can bring To Level pretty much anything.  If you are doing live of course this should be best otherwise just remote record then mix in post.  It also has timecode on the Zoom F2 if that matters to anyone.

2022-3-3
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1166483 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Any news when it will be available for ordering?
2022-3-11
Use props
fans3c3b5fbe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192575 ft
Germany

Teufeli Posted at 3-11 11:22
Any news when it will be available for ordering?

Any news about start of delivery.
2022-3-22
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-5-1
Use props
hopingDJImicwillwork
lvl.1

Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 1-23 15:01
I liked doing stuff like this but after realizing if you don't set the gains right and it clips or is too low there is no going back.  The Zoom F2-BT is a 32-bit Float recorder which means you can bring To Level pretty much anything.  If you are doing live of course this should be best otherwise just remote record then mix in post.  It also has timecode on the Zoom F2 if that matters to anyone.

That device seems amazing but does it connect directly to an iPhone for doing IG LIVE and direct video recording?
2022-5-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

hopingDJImicwillwork Posted at 5-8 16:41
That device seems amazing but does it connect directly to an iPhone for doing IG LIVE and direct video recording?

It has a MicroSD and a USB-C for I think you can transfer directly without removing the card.

I have to normalize it in post otherwise it sounds too low.
2022-5-10
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe release date has been pushed forward to late June....?
2022-5-11
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

How about a firmware update that will let you go into stereo mode left and right channel instead of a mono channel in the iPhone 13
2022-5-15
Use props
fans789f5945
New
Belgium

Hi
Just got the DJI Mic and testing it out.
I just cannot find any instructions on how to properly connect the system to a computer. More specific: a Mac running Garageband.

With my other mics, I just record directly into garageband. Which is very convenient.

How do I achieve this with the DJI Mic too? I've tried several settings and when I thought I figured it out, it looks like somehow only one mic was properly recording.
Is there a guide for this?
2022-8-3
Use props
djiuser_2zEzzkd4FQPt
New

Canada

Is the DJI Mic Receiver able to manually start/stop the recording of the transmitters (I.e., if the receiver is not plugged into the camera?

I want to use the built in camera mic for scratch audio and have the Rx mounted on the directors monitor.
2022-10-15
Use props
AndyAusmAquarium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165915 ft
Germany

thanks for this information
2022-11-22
Use props
DCooper7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This is interesting....
2022-12-3
Use props
JasonTheRoberts
lvl.3
Australia

For more DJI Mic tutorials check out my playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?lis ... p9tzQZULsJD1hI9IZRg
2022-12-30
Use props
djiuser_IOe6oGowPIS9
lvl.1

United States

Can the DJI receiver be connected to a camcorders XLR port using an XLR converter (3.5 cable connected to the converter on one end and the other end to the DJI receiver.
2023-1-2
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

Thanks for the post!
2023-1-18
Use props
djiuser_e3NAWGuH4oI0
New

United States

Thanks for the info.
2023-1-26
Use props
djiuser_RCWIOgc50nEG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42618 ft
United Kingdom

HI, does anyone know how to register the DJI Mic to your account? It says you get an extra years warranty if you do but I can't find how to do it.
2023-2-6
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I bought it a few days ago and it's one of the smartest things I have.
There is almost nothing to configure, it applies to computer, camera, iPhone, iPad and is immediately operational.
When I placed the order it indicated 30 days for delivery but in reality after 7 it was already at my house... I'm happy.
2023-2-19
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_RCWIOgc50nEG Posted at 2-6 02:38
HI, does anyone know how to register the DJI Mic to your account? It says you get an extra years warranty if you do but I can't find how to do it.

This is the link where you can register the DJI Mic:
https://service.dji.com/product/device-registration
but it doesn't seem to be linked to your account (at least I didn't understand how).
2023-2-20
Use props
DennyF
lvl.1

United States

With respect to the DJI wireless mic system.  Is is possible, since the receiver has an attachment to connect to android and apple phones to attach to a Sony hot shoe on its camcorders.  This would eliminate the need for a connection cord, which is a source of a lot of annoyance and potential failure of the cord or the jack on the side of the camcorder.  This would be an invaluable accessory for owners of Sony Camcorders.
Thanks
Denny Freeman
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_YIdJW0l3JYjD
New

Canada

I broke the smartphone adapter (lightning) on my DJI Mic and would have a new one. Where can I find this part?
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules