DJI Service Center has either lost, stolen or swapped my device!
1577 3 2022-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
visualsbyade
lvl.1

United States

Case: CAS-7940874-F0F8K7

This has got to me my most frustrating experience with the DJI Service Center. I had an issue with my DJI RS2 gimbal RSA port, and needed it to be checked out by DJI. I created a service request, however I mistakenly selected my DJI Air 2S from the dropdown menu. In the notes however I had detailed the issues I was having with my "DJI RS2 gimbal...".

I received the shipping label and sent out the item on the 21st of December, 2021, and was delivered, after a delay, on the 27th of December to their Texas warehouse.

On the 4th of January, 2022, I received a phone call from someone with a California number from DJI stating that they received a "polka dot hat" in the box, at this point I'm completely confused by what this person is talking about.

They send me an email with a close-up picture of some item that I cannot make sense of, and tell me that's what they found inside the box (attached). I send a number of follow up emails and phone calls trying to get them to send me more information. I also mentioned to them that I was quite certain I also printed out the service request form and included it in the box for shipment alongside my DJI RS2.

At this point, I don't even know what to do, I need my gimbal to shoot a project and I'm not getting any feedback from their customer service.

UPS delivery confirmation

UPS delivery confirmation

Item DJI says was in the box

Item DJI says was in the box
2022-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're terribly sorry to know about the situation. We'll get in touch with the team of any updates and close monitor to help in any capacity. Surely, we'll notify you at the soonest time possible. Thanks for your patience in resolving this unusual situation.
2022-1-8
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, I too have dealt with their 'customer service' left me with more frustrations than anything else. I guess its how the Chinese do business. Never the less, your issue will be resolved my friend, but it will take months of several back and forth emails and headaches.
2022-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SupBro Posted at 1-22 19:58
Wow, I too have dealt with their 'customer service' left me with more frustrations than anything else. I guess its how the do business. Never the less, your issue will be resolved my friend, but it will take months of several back and forth emails and headaches.

Hi there, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We value your opinion a lot. We will keep improving our service in the future. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules