Unable to connect naza-m lite with pc
5329 3 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
friday8229
New

India

Hi I'm having a hexacopter whose brain is the naza-m lite. I installed all the softwares and drivers from the official DJI website but I can't connect my Naza-m lite to my PC. I'm using Windows 7, Steps I followed:

Installed naza-m lite windows driver. connected the usb cable when prompted after powering up the Hexacopter.
Checked whether the com port shows up in the device manager. It shows up as "DJI VIRTUAL USB COM"
Now I installed the flight assistant software, when i open it the boot screen shows up and it's stuck there. I see an option to skip and it opens the software. But when i checked online (OTHER YOUTUBE VIDEOS ) the software directly opens up the console after the usb is connected without giving the skip option.

My Hexacopter is already programmed, from the place i bought it. It dosen't come with any manual.

Things i tried:

Replacing the usb cable with another working one
uninstalling and reinstalling the softwares
Checking all the connections
Replacing the battery with another charged one
cheching whether usbser.sys is there in system32/drivers (It is present)

Still no luck, It came down after flying, after this it never worked. The motors aren't working either (I mean with the flight controller, when i use them seperately they work), It's totally dead. I checked the transmitter/reciever pair and it's working correctly. The green light keeps flashing when i connect the battery, it starts blinking fast when i turn on the transmitter and then turns off, after this nothing happens. I checked if the transmitter and receiver are connected and they are working perfectly fine. In any case if the GPS is not working will it prevent the flight controller from connecting to the pc?

2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Here are some tips for you to get a reference.
1. Please try to close security settings such as anti-virus software and firewall;
2. Please reinstall the driver and DJI Assistant;
3. Please try to put the patch package to the specified path C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers, and then reinstall the driver. You can download the Patch package via this link: https://www.dji.com/naza-m-lite/faq 0110.png
2022-1-10
Use props
friday8229
New

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 00:07
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Here are some tips for you to get a reference.
1. Please try to close security settings such as anti-virus software and firewall;
2. Please reinstall the driver and DJI Assistant;
[Image]

I have tried your solution. Following are the steps

Disable the antivirus and disable the firewall
Uninstall all the drivers
Install the driver patch in windows drivers directory
Connect the MCU, power the drone and reinstall the drivers

It shows up in the device manager but I can't connect it to the dji assistant software, it's usually stuck in the boot logo with a skip option. When I skip there is no values.
2022-1-12
Use props
drowned_rat
lvl.1

Australia

I had this issue also. I purchased an old drone with a Naza-m Lite on it and couldn't get the Naza Lite assistant app to talk to the FC. Running Windows 7 on a an old laptop, I was able to load in the DJI driver and confirmed this by looking at Device Manager/Ports and observice the DJI USB Virtual Comm was present. The actual issue was the Naza-m Lite had been flashed with Naza-m V2 firmware and the Naza-M lite assistant will no longer communicate with the FC, or give any meaningfull error, just the green LED flashing. I downloaded Naza-m V2 assistant and this connects and works fine.
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules