355 3 2022-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDMotion
lvl.2
Denmark

Hi...

Using the Air2 with Samsung Galaxy S7
Since upgrading to 1.5.4 I seem to have random connection problems (RC not connected to...).
Does anyone also experience this?
I tried uninstalling the Fly app altogether, and starting fresh...

And by the way:
The Galaxy S7 phone is no longer listed under supported devices - why?

Thanks, kind regards,
Mike
2022-1-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see the DJI Mimo App has also dropped the Samsung S7 from the compatibility list.  
2022-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist and can you please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you.

2022-1-10
Use props
MDMotion
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 19:56
Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist and can you please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Sorry, but your answer is completely useless. Please address these issues SPECIFICALLY:

Connection problem causes to mobile device (and yes, my phone is in line of sight)
Fly app 1.5.4 issues?
Fly app 1.5.4 issues with Galaxy S7?

Thanks…
2022-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules