536 11 2022-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jacob mini
lvl.1

Denmark

• Monday at 10:19 PM
  • Add bookmark
so some days ago when i started my drone it said ERROR IMU so i calibrated it succesfully but still said after the message ERROR IMU came again so i just tried to fly it and yes the height and distance were all of point..........
any way that i might have made the calibration wrong or i damaged sensors?
thx for answers

2022-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It will normally not allow you complete calibration if you don’t do it right. I would try a factory reset in DJI assistant this might clear this error. If this doesn’t work then you might have a problem requiring you to ship back to wherever you bought it.
2022-1-12
Use props
jacob mini
lvl.1

Denmark

hallmark007 Posted at 1-12 08:44
It will normally not allow you complete calibration if you don’t do it right. I would try a factory reset in DJI assistant this might clear this error. If this doesn’t work then you might have a problem requiring you to ship back to wherever you bought it.

it said i calibrated it right.........
2022-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jacob mini Posted at 1-12 08:47
it said i calibrated it right.........

Yes and its most likely you have, but you need to get rid of the error warning, so my advice is to do a full factory reset , this should get rid off the error if not you might have other problems.
2022-1-12
Use props
jacob mini
lvl.1

Denmark

hallmark007 Posted at 1-12 09:03
Yes and its most likely you have, but you need to get rid of the error warning, so my advice is to do a full factory reset , this should get rid off the error if not you might have other problems.

idont get any error warning anymore it just cant show how long away and how heigh it is, i tried that today
2022-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jacob mini Posted at 1-12 09:35
idont get any error warning anymore it just cant show how long away and how heigh it is, i tried that today

Ok can you show a screenshot from your app ?
2022-1-12
Use props
jacob mini
lvl.1

Denmark

hallmark007 Posted at 1-12 08:44

could u tell me how i do this? pls
2022-1-12
Use props
jacob mini
lvl.1

Denmark

hallmark007 Posted at 1-12 10:03
Ok can you show a screenshot from your app ?

2022-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jacob mini Posted at 1-12 10:14
could u tell me how i do this? pls

You need to go to dji.com downloads. Then download dji assistant for Mac or windows then plug your drone into you computer start up dji assistant app and follow the menu for M3 you will see an option for factory reset.

I’m also wondering if you first delete fully fly app then download it again. Reason for this is to eliminate that the problem could or might be the app. Maybe do this before factory reset.
2022-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jacob mini. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we also please know before having this issue, did your DJI Mavic Mini had a hard landing or a crash that happened before? Thank you.  
2022-1-12
Use props
jacob mini
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-12 19:07
Hello there jacob mini. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we also please know before having this issue, did your DJI Mavic Mini had a hard landing or a crash that happened before? Thank you.

no i did not, i landed it very normally
could it be something with that i landed it on the beach/wet sand?
2022-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jacob mini Posted at 1-12 23:25
no i did not, i landed it very normally
could it be something with that i landed it on the beach/wet sand?

Hi there jacob mini. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Mini. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules