Mavic Pro Platinum
1380 5 2022-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ed Cavallero
Second Officer
United States

My Mavic Pro wil no longer connect to DJIgo4 app. The controller sees the drone fine but the app does not. Whats up with that.
2022-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ed Cavallero. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2022-1-13
Use props
djiuser_yMyqBcEwMgyW
New

Canada

Hi there,
My mavic pro won't communicate with my phone and none of the apps will open on my pixel 5.
What can I do to resolve this issue?
Thank you
2022-1-14
Use props
Ed Cavallero
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 18:58
Hello there Ed Cavallero. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

Hi, I have found the problem. I was using a Nexus 7 inch tablet to fly with the djigo4 app. This tablet no longer works with the dji app.  I tried a Samsung a4 tablet and it works fine. Thanks for the response.
2022-1-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ed Cavallero Posted at 1-14 08:55
Hi, I have found the problem. I was using a Nexus 7 inch tablet to fly with the djigo4 app. This tablet no longer works with the dji app.  I tried a Samsung a4 tablet and it works fine. Thanks for the response.

I had a Nexus 7 which would just about cope with my Phantom4, 5 years ago. But when I upgraded to the Mavic Pro I had to get a better tablet (Galaxy Tab S2 in my case)
2022-1-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ed Cavallero Posted at 1-14 08:55

Hi there Ed Cavallero. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information and update. If you have any inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules