401 3 2022-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alaska42
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3668114 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought a brand new Air 2s from Best Buy and got a "backward vision sensor calibration errror" on the first flight. I made sure firmware was up to date and went through the calibration process. Still getting the same error on every flight.

I contacted DJI Support through their webpage email, sent them the serial number, proof of purchase and screenshots. I have not heard a thing from DJI. Do I really need to go through the whole process again?
IMG_0096.PNG
2022-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi alaska42, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Just to double confirm, you have done the vision system calibration via DJI Assistant 2, right? For this error, it means that the auto calibration is in progress. It is recommended to wait for the auto-calibration for a while, restart the drone, and check again.
Regarding the email response issue, I tried to pull out the recent email sent by your forum email, but the latest email interaction was sent in November 2021. May I know if you have the ticket number for your inquiry? Please provide it to me, I will check that out.
2022-1-14
Use props
alaska42
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3668114 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-14 17:10
Hi alaska42, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Just to double confirm, you have done the vision system calibration via DJI Assistant 2, right? For this error, it means that the auto calibration is in progress. It is recommended to wait for the auto-calibration for a while, restart the drone, and check again.
Regarding the email response issue, I tried to pull out the recent email sent by your forum email, but the latest email interaction was sent in November 2021. May I know if you have the ticket number for your inquiry? Please provide it to me, I will check that out.

Yes I did the calibrations through DJI Assistant 2. The error only happens when I am in the air and will not go away the entire battery. I bring it back, swap batteries, take off and get the error again. This happens every time I fly.
I never got a confirmation email after submitting the problem on your email support webpage. Shall I re-submit?
2022-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

alaska42 Posted at 1-14 19:00
Yes I did the calibrations through DJI Assistant 2. The error only happens when I am in the air and will not go away the entire battery. I bring it back, swap batteries, take off and get the error again. This happens every time I fly.
I never got a confirmation email after submitting the problem on your email support webpage. Shall I re-submit?

Thank you for your additional information. I am confirming this with our engineers. Once I hear back from then, I will get back to you.
You can send the email directly to support@dji.com.
2022-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules