DJI fly app
524 3 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spike10.0
New

United States

I have a Galaxy 9S which has Samsung 10 O.S. How can I get DJI fly app on it. Android V 1.5.4 says it does not support it?

2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, please download the latest DJI Fly app via this website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and refer to the mobile phone compatible list on the page.  
The device that is not listed on the compatible mobile device does not mean it will not work with the DJI Fly app, you may try it to see if it works well before flying. At the same time, we'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.

2022-1-16
Use props
Spike10.0
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-16 23:33
Hi there, please download the latest DJI Fly app via this website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and refer to the mobile phone compatible list on the page.  
The device that is not listed on the compatible mobile device does not mean it will not work with the DJI Fly app, you may try it to see if it works well before flying. At the same time, we'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.

That is the page I downloaded.
It does not work on a Galaxy S9 SMARTPHONE.
so you say wait for a update? How long will this take days,weeks or months. so what your saying is I just spent $1200 on a drone that said my phone was compatible but only after you buy it do you find out it is not compatible. Are you say I now have to buy a new $1000 phone?
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Spike10.0 Posted at 1-17 03:59
That is the page I downloaded.
It does not work on a Galaxy S9 SMARTPHONE.
so you say wait for a update? How long will this take days,weeks or months. so what your saying is I just spent $1200 on a drone that said my phone was compatible but only after you buy it do you find out it is not compatible. Are you say I now have to buy a new $1000 phone?

Sorry to read about this. May we know more details about the issue (you mentioned that it does not work after downloading the latest DJI Fly app via our official website)? We'll forward the situation to our corresponding team.
As replied above, the compatible list will be kept updating as the test goes on.
2022-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules