Mini 2 Constant RC calibration
3096 3 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Ireland

Hi, everytime I use my DJI Mini (since last software update) the RC controller needs to have a RC calibration, this is very annoying when you want to get at it, happened today, did the calibration flew etc about 10 minutes later at a new location I fired up the drone and RC and the same calibration required again. Any suugestions?
2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Halloween1969. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try checking if both the firmware of your DJI Mavic Mini and its remote controller is both up to date. In addition may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? Just a reminder to please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2022-1-16
Use props
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-16 20:13
Hello there Halloween1969. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try checking if both the firmware of your DJI Mavic Mini and its remote controller is both up to date. In addition may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? Just a reminder to please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

Thanks will do, the phone is Huawei P20
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Halloween1969 Posted at 1-17 14:36
Thanks will do, the phone is Huawei P20

Hi there Halloween1969. Thank you for the reply and for this update. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules