Problem (AIR 2) with the system of visibility sensors and infrare...
439 6 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ODHACZTEMAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126549 ft
Poland

Hello, has someone experienced such a problem, namely the drone in Normal mode, when it has the brake option in front of an obstacle, it does not brake. As if the front sensors did not work, which is rather impossible, because I calibrated them carefully and the DJI ASSISTANT showed no error and my Mavic Air 2 still flies, for example, to the wall of the building and does not stop earlier.
I will add that all firmware is up to date.

Can I count on the help of someone experienced?
Thank you in advance for your help.

2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ODHACZTEMAT. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when experiencing this issue? Thank you.

2022-1-16
Use props
ODHACZTEMAT
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-16 20:37
Hello there ODHACZTEMAT. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when experiencing this issue? Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello, I am not receiving any messages. This is weird.
I do not hide that I do not want to send the drone to the service when maybe I could fix the problem myself.
The question is how?
2022-1-17
Use props
ODHACZTEMAT
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-16 20:37
Hello there ODHACZTEMAT. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when experiencing this issue? Thank you.

[view_image]

The APAS system and the conditions when it works are of course known to me.
2022-1-17
Use props
ODHACZTEMAT
lvl.1
Poland

Good evening everyone,

I sent my Mavic Air 2 under warranty, service at the DJI Showroom decided there was something wrong with the drone, however, as it should be. Now I am waiting for what the service will say, I will be happy to inform you how I will receive it after the repair. I greet you
2022-2-3
Use props
ODHACZTEMAT
lvl.1
Poland

Hello,
As promised, I would like to inform you that the DJI service found my drone damaged and repaired it.
I am happy with the brand new MAVIC AIR 2.
I can finally enjoy its almost all functionalities because the USB charging port has been damaged in the charger :-( and I will have to report another repair.
I wish good health!
2022-2-15
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

ODHACZTEMAT Posted at 2-15 05:07
Hello,
As promised, I would like to inform you that the DJI service found my drone damaged and repaired it.
I am happy with the brand new MAVIC AIR 2.

You can use any other USB charger to charge the controller.
2022-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules