3295 2 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frotaur
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19770 ft
France

Hello,

because my phone has a modest storage (32 GB), and DJI fly app cannot save everything to the SD card, it is very painful to transfer pics and videos to my gallery, as they are first copied in the "album gallery", and then again copied into the actual "phone gallery". My problem is that I would like to access directly the pictures in the "album gallery", so as not to have to duplicate everything on my small phone storage.

However, when I go with a file manager, or by connecting my phone to my computer, into the "DJI" folder, everything is empty. For instance, if I go in DJI/dji.go.v5/DJI FLY/Video, the folder is empty, even though when I open the DJI fly app, plenty of videos are in the phone album.

For info, I have a XIAOMI Redmi 9T.

Anybody know why I cannot see the files in the DJI folder ?

Thank you very much for the help
2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Frotaur. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and please download the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application for us to be able to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile devices ( Xiaomi Redmi 9T ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi 9T will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.
2022-1-16
Use props
Frotaur
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19770 ft
France

Thank you for the answer, but the problem is clearly not a compatibility one. The application in itself works perfectly fine. I am talking about accessing the application data through the application folder.

What I would like to know is if it is normal that when I go in the various dji.go.v5 folders, they appear empty, even though they obviously are not. For example, I know something like this could happen if they are encrypted in such a way to make them accessible only for the application. That's what happens with netflix downloaded movies for example, to prevent theft.

2022-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules