photos and videos not syncing after update
2595 4 2022-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ODS_UA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77674 ft
Ukraine

After the software update 1.5.4, photos and videos from the drone to the phone stopped syncing, it does not work on either Android or iPhone.
In the program settings, there are settings to synchronize downloaded files to the phone's album.
Is it possible to fix this bug and return it as it was.

2022-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ODS_UA. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2022-1-18
Use props
DJI-Elias
lvl.2
Flight distance : 828409 ft
Sweden

i reinstalled the app and it fixed it for me
2022-1-18
Use props
ODS_UA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77674 ft
Ukraine

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 19:14
Hello there ODS_UA. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

Phone model Samsung A41, and iPhone 7, all updated to the latest version of the OS. Did a complete removal and installation of the application DJI Fly on both phones, unfortunately this does not help!This problem occurs not only with me, but also with many other users from our community.
2022-1-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the same with AEB shots.
2022-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now