Distortion when using Quickshot Circle mode - help!
511 3 2022-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilyork
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237228 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi All

Wondering if someone can help - I have tried changing settings and all the problem solving I can think of.  When recording using Quickshot Circle, the drone behaves fine but the footage looks terrible - look at the lamp posts first then the wider image - it isn't smooth at all, it looks jagged.  

When recording in a straight line or even circling around flying manually, video looks fine.  I've never used Circle mode up until getting the Air 2S but do quite like it as a feature.  I'm recording in 4k 60fps.

What am I doing wrong?  

2022-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there neilyork. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please. For additional reference I will post some information below on how to properly use the QuickShot function for the DJI Air 2S below. Thank you.

2022-1-18
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

If what I am seeing is what you are talking about, it is "aliasing". A phenomenon that occurs when straight lines cross pixels on your screen.
2022-1-18
Use props
neilyork
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237228 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-18 20:02
If what I am seeing is what you are talking about, it is "aliasing". A phenomenon that occurs when straight lines cross pixels on your screen.

Thanks Mobilehomer, that's the word I couldn't remember, aliasing.  I'll do some more reading up on it and appreciate you coming back to me.
2022-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules